Chapter 3

Delirious pov:

"Hey cutie, what's up with the mask?" A girl came up and asked. I just looked at her. She has a cheerleading outfit on and pounds of makeup on.

"To hide my face that's why." I answered blankly. I looked at my phone again looking through Reddit. I felt a hand touch the edge of my mask. Without even thinking the I grabbed her arm and pushed it away with fast speed. Her seemed to gasp which made a smirk appear on my face.

"Let me see your face!" She wined. I growled and shook my head. I was was getting annoyed. I came here to do a job and I didn't need any distractions.

"Go away." I said politely. She stomped her foot and stormed off. Bitch. Why are people so dramatic? I heard heavy footsteps and looked up. At least 3 students all boys were storming over here with that girl behind them with a smirk.

"Are you hurting her!?" One asked. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. Rolling my eyes the attempt to ignore them was very low.

Hurt them.

Nope.

Why not?

I'm not causing any problems on the first day.

So soft, what happened to you?

I didn't become you that's what.

Your problem.

"No, I didn't hurt her, she just annoyed me and touched me so I pushed her away." I answered. Another cracked his knuckles. A sigh came from my lips and I stood up putting my phone in my pocket.

"Your gonna get hurt dude." The third warned. I rolled my eyes and stared at them. I was waiting for a move from them so I can block it. This was only self defence.

The bell rang and they exchanged looks. The girl was clinging to the third guy. I waved goodbye and walked away. I got to my locker and put everything away and got my first period stuff. Science. I was okay at it but I didn't really need to focus.

"Hey mask freak!" I heard a yell. The same boys from last time were speed walking to me. I grabbed Luke's arm and wen t to the science room. We sat in the back and I turned away from the people.

"What did you do Del?" Luke asked. I smiled and he only sighed. Luke was always the older brother who got me out of things but high school was different, drama never stopped.

"This girl flirted with me and I wasn't interested so she stormed off and told her boy toys." I explained. He started to chuckled and I smiled. Even though Luke was my killers son he was still cool.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head and felt a pain in my temple.

Get him back, show him who's boss.

I ignored the voice and stood up. The room was quiet and all eyes on us.

"Look idiot. I didn't touch her, I pushed her away because I'm not interested in a slut." I explained. There was ooo and gasps from the class. Bad first impression.

"You little-" he threw a punch at me and I dodged it and punched him in the nose fast. He staggered back and held his nose.

"Sorry." I apologized with a giggle. He wiped his nose and ran at me. He kicked and threw punches I dodged each one but didn't fight back. The teacher walked in and gasped.

"Matthew! Office now!" She shouted. Everyone gasped. The kid called Matthew stormed off and I looked at the teacher.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern. That voice reminded me so much of my mother's. I couldn't cry in front of the class so I nodded and sat next to Luke. He gave me the look of sorry and I smiled.

Time skip to after school:

I got my homework in my bag and slammed locker shut. The first day and I already caused trouble. I was known for that but never really thought about it. I act before I think. Always been that way.

"Hey Luke ready?" I asked Luke leaning against on elf the lockers. I heard some yelling across the hall and I turned. There was at least 8 boys heading our way but they looked friendly.

"Hey are you alright, you took a hit this morning in science?" One asked. He looked Canadian. He had jet black hair, tank skin, and deep chocolate brown eyes. I was gay and he was hot.

"I'm fine, what's your guys names?" I asked. They all looked tall each other and nobbed.

"I'm Vanoss or Evan." The Canadian greeted. I did a small wave and looked at the others.

"I'm ohm." A guy said. He had on a grey sweatshirt with dark denim jeans and grey converse. A grey blindfold covered his eyes which was wield but hey I have a hockey mask on so.

"I'm Wildcat or Tyler." Another greeted. He was tall and duff with brown hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He wore a white shirt that had a cat on it, zebra print pants, and vans.

"I'm mini or Craig." A short one said. He wore glasses and looked very smart. (Not getting into much detail)

"I'm Lui!" One exclaimed. He looked younger and got a squeaker voice. I laughed a little.

"I'm nogla or David." The dude had a deep voice and sounded Irish. We had black hair, brown eyes, tan skin.

"I'm Terroriser or Brian." He sounded Irish too and was tall with brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.

"I'm moo or Brock." The last guy greeted. They looked tall us for names and I looked at Luke. He cleared his throat.

"I'm Cartoonz or Luke." He greeted. I didn't want them to know my name so I'm keeping it safe. Plus I dint know if one of these guys are a Fong family member.

"I'm Delirious and you'll find out sooner or later of why." I explained. They all chuckled and the one named Evan gave me a look.

"No real name?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked at Luke. He shrugged. That's great help. If I was a normal kid maybe I wouldn't have trust issues.

"My real name is classified." I said blankly. He nodded but looked a little sad. I shrugged the thought off and we all exchanged numbers. I kinda want to get out of here so I cleared my throat.

"See ya guys tomorrow." I said and grabbed Luke's arm. We started to walked away until I heard ohm call oh names.

"Hey are you guys brothers?" He asked. My breath hitched and I froze in place. All my nerves went cold and I started to shake.

"Hey Del calm down he doesn't know just calm down and let's go." Luke tried to calm the memories of the killing and blood. I still had nightmares of that one night.

"N..no we aren't... not really." I shuddered. I didn't even turn to them. Luke waved goodbye to them and held my shoulder so he could support me.

I pushed the thoughts and memories out of my head and made my body controlled again.

I almost had control, your emotions are getting the better of you delirious.

Just leave me alone I have no time to deal with you.

Sometimes only sometimes I care for your safety.

I didn't know what he meant but I walked down the street with Luke in silence. Every time someone mentions my parents or my family it depends on my mood but sometimes ill have something wield happen that I can't control. I hate it.