Chapter 7

Evan pov:

I heard Luke's name getting called. I looked at the sidewalk near the road and saw Delirious over Luke's shoulder laughing. Luke then ran over to the doors still laughing and spinning Delirious around.

Both noticed the group's stares and Luke set Delirious down and both of their faces turned shades of red embarrassment. Well delirious was hard to tell because of his mask.

"Oh...um...hey guys!" Luke chuckled. Delirious growled and shoved Luke into ohm and they both blushed. Interesting. Del sat next to my on the bench and crossed his arms, obviously angry at Luke. Brotherly love.

I needed to find out who the Denis boy is. He just transferred here with like 20 other students. It will take forever. Tyler was my teammates who was helping but we haven't found any clues of who the guy is. Delirious and Luke aren't they can't be.

"Guys that's the bell." Brain said pointing inside. We all nodded and entered the big school. Delirious went I tot he office and placed a box on the desk and came back.

"What was that?" I asked. He shrugged and kept walking. How could he not know if he was the one who dropped it off. Something wasn't right.

Delirious pov:

I was freaking out. I could tell Evan it was something that could make the principal trust us. A little science in food didn't hurt anyone. Well if you did it wrong then yes it would.

We got to our first class and the teacher was there early. I tour out a page in my notebook and wrong a code of it for Luke.

Bro, I think it would be great idea if we had a variety of new people come over to our house and party this weekend. Over all it may just be our wicked friend group. Think about it. See ya bro!

I bolded some letters forming Evan knows. It was one way of communication but I wasn't sure if he did or not.

I handed it to Luke and he read it and nodded. He seemed serious so he knew my message.

Lunch:

I walk ed into the lunch room and saw my friend group sitting at one for the tables. Once just sat I could fell eyes on me.

"What?" I asked. Th all mumbled nothing and other things.

"When are you going to show us your face?" Ohm blurted out. All the guys threw their hands in the air and threw their napkins at ohm.

"When I trust you guys well enough." I answered. They all frowned. What was I supposed to say? Sorry the only reason why I wear this mask is because I'm beat up there and look like Jason from Friday the 13th.

"Guys, you don't understand. Delirious has had a very hard past and my dad and I adopt delirious after the what happened." Luke explained putting a hand on my shoulder. I really wanted to tell them but I knew Evan and Tyler already knew some things about my childhood and was trying to find who was the killer.

"Could you tell us a brief explanation?" Evan asked folding his hands and leaning forward. I knew that position. It was an interrogation and he could find out. I narrowed my eyes and stood up.

"You know what no! I haven't been here long and I don't trust people because I have trust issues. For fuck sakes I have to take pills to contain my anger and to stay stable. So no I won't tell you." My voice was loud but nobody around us listened. Evan sat frozen at my words and leaned back. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Or not that I heard before a ran out the doors.

Time skip:

I didn't know where I was going. I passed my house and didn't even check the time. I've been walking,thinking to myself for a least a hour.

I was in the city mostly like lies away from the school. I could walk back but I still needed to clear my messed up mind. I stopped at and alleyway and saw a shortcut to a coffee shop.

A shiver ran down my spine and the air thickened. The mother end of the alleyway wasn't far, but it didn't seem to come any closer no matter how fast you walked. Humoring my paranoia, I glanced back just in time to catch quickly fist to the face. I dropped to my hands and knees and stared at the ground in a gaze. My jaw throbbed with each beat of my heart, hammering the sound deep of my face. Strong arms gripped my sweatshirt as I was being dragged back. He made a considerable amount of progress before my dazed mind caught back with reality. I was being kidnapped.

I stomped my legs on the ground and arched my back making the energy power to my hips. I thrashed up and the grip of the person released. Blinking rapidly seemed to keep my mind focused long enough to see his fist about to connect with my nose. I bucked and swung my legs out from underneath bloom making his heavy body fall.

I stood up and dashed out of the alleyway with adrenaline running through my veins. My throat gasped for air trying to keep up with the shock. Head was still pounding as I ran down the subway steps. I looked back and saw a an in a black mask making his way to me. Not again!

I heard the trains honk in the distance and skirted my feet to a stop and ran the other direction towards the other part of the subway with the train tracks making a gap. I sprinted towards the speed ing train and took a massive jump. My feet grazed the side walk and I felt the metal front of the subway train hit my hand. I tripped on my own feet and rolled.

Laying on my back my breathe was fast and shuddered. I gulped down the fear and opened my eyes. They then widened again as I saw two huge men with the same black masks on crossing their arms and towering over me.

"Good evening boys." I squeaked.