Face Reveal... sorry

Keep reading

Keep reading. I have some words for all of you...

Let me start with.... Yes I know I have a big ass pimple on my nose.

For the past few months you guys may know me as

Thanatos son of Hades and Maleficent

Or

Isaac Victor Doom son of Doctor Doom

And some of you know me as Dom

My name is Dominic Babcock. I'm a 15 yr old freshmen. I'm a inspiring writer, role player, and kind of messed up. I'm a teenager with the worst memory you can ask for, I have a fast metabolism, and I'm scrawny as fuck.

I have a girlfriend. A crazy and divided as hell family. And I write stories.

My dream is to be a screen play writer and to make my own movies. Nightwing, Transformers, and more.. Hell and hope to reboot Descendants. But any way

Why now? This is a special announcements for this roleplay...

At Scenario 100....

I'm closing shop.

Meaning no more applications. But. Doesn't mean I'm done. Oh no. The next ten to twenty chapters will be either simple ideas or make it up. So that when I hit 100. You guys can still have many choices.

And another thing... I'm going to be more open. I do smut. I may bring in some dark shit. And some rules will change. Do you have to do smut? Absolutely not. When I first started I avoided it at all cost... But I grew and adapted.

But now I want to say...

Thank you.

Thank you how many you are that role play with me. Because of you. I have something to look forward to. And have ideas and advice to help me in life.

I owe you all so much. Thank you guys. You've all become my online family.

I love you all 3000. Thank you for everything :)