CHAPTER 2

BRANDON P.O.V

Every nerve i had in my body, i wanted to go back to that place and rip that guy head straight off, how dare he touch her without her permission.

i felt so protective of her, but why? i've just known her. but i felt a connection with her. that i have nevr felt with any other woman i dated. it was like she was my own personal drug.

''distract me so i won't turn around and go rip hes head off'', i said to her and she watched silently with a look that said she's scared but amazed at the same time.

''brandon, why would you do that, you only just met me, why would you risk fighting for someone you barely even know, honestly i,i'', said lina as she try to bring the words but only letting out and breathing in a breathe off air and not continuing to say what she wanted to.

i took a deep breathe trying to concentrate on the road not wanting to look at her, i grab the wheel so tightly as if i was depending on it to balance myself. her voice was husky. i took a glimpse at her and she had tears running down her cheeks. 

never in my life have i seen a woman cry before, i just wanted to hold her and tell her am sorry and kiss her hard until her sweet cherry lips  hurt and were swollen. but i had to concentrate on the road.

''i'm sorry catalina, i did'nt know what came over me, i saw him putting his hands on you, and i know i just met you but watching someone do that made me disgusted, then i felt all jealous, i'v never been that way with a woman before, until now. when i saw you we exchange glances i felt a connection, then anger just took over me and i did, what i did'', i replied i dont know how those words came out but they did. i didn't want her thinking that i am some phyco going after every woman i saw and exchange looks with.

she held her gaze on me, obviously shocked at what i just said, i can see her big green eyes where sparkling and she was biting her lips.

''i felt the connection to, from the moment i saw you, i'm thankful that you did what you did, but it was all overwhelming and sudden for me, i never had someone stand up for me before, so i didn't know how to react to it, i was so shocked, thank you''.

she smiled at me and i slowed the the car so i can give her another look, but then that look took all the strain out of me then i was leaning in for a kiss, her lips kept crashiong down on my what started out as a sweet and gentle kiss became more hungry with passion, i gently bit her lip and started again on the kiss. then without breaking the kiss she came over me and wasnow on top of me. i felt the heat of her body on me, the sensation, i wanted her, my man hood was aching and was now stiff and risen, i knew she knew what she was doing to me because she kept rocking on my manhood. her exotic moans was driving me crazy.

it took me all the strength to pull away from her. realizing that i've stop in the middle of the road and if we continue there was surely gonna be a traffic.

i held her head up to stare at me, ''so that means that im forgiven and i now have a hot for lust girlfriend?'', i  know we just met but we can definitely work on getting to know each other better soon.

she smiled at me sweetly, then putting another kiss on my lips,''yes, you are forgiven as for the girlfriend situation, i would love to its all sudden but i'm sure we can work on that''. she gently got off of me then climbed back over in her seat.

she look at me as if undressing me in her mind then her eyes draw attention to my crouch, as she was biting her lip, then a smiled form on her face.

''baby we have plenty of time for that honey,but lets focus on building our relationship first'',i said with a flirtacious wink, along with a smirk on my face

''yes sir, now where are we going, this isn't my street and i never told you where i live'', she said staring out the window.

''i know, we are going at my place, i dont want to let you go just yet'', knowing that she was watching me, i didnt bother to look at her. i concentrated on the road.

but i felt happy that i now have a reason to settle and the reason was right here with me as of this night. i want to be as faithful to her as i can, and i want to make her my wife the one i spent the rest of my life with.

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORT  I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOY IT....LOVE MUCH....LADY D.