CHAPTER 5

CATALINA P. O. V

i woke up exploring my surrounding, for one i was on a very huge king size bed with red silk sheets, and pillows that match. Then i looked around at the elegant room, it were so amazingly decorated, with heavy red curtains hiding the grand view behind them that shows the city of new york, two doors that i knew one led to the bathroom but was unsure where the other led, the room was a cream colour just like the living room. The room was very grand to be a bedroom. The contents in it was mostly red. I could see that the flooring was entirely covered with a fluffy red rug, there were two couches across from the bed and a glass center table between them making it look like a small living room, there were also the a huge dressing table fill with a large variety of perfumes in black bottles, and skin moisturizer along with some other products, the room was so big and the bed was extremely comfortable as i looked over to the sleeping man right beside me, he was smiling and i could tell he was having a very enchanting dream, he was so hot and o was talking about the stefan mix with damon in the vampire diaries kind of hot.

Was it even possible for a man to look so sexy while sleeping. Oh how so much thoughts were running through my head about him and his fully packed abs, how can one man look this hot, this man just put all hot celebrities to shame just by sleeping.

I was so lost in my thoughts i didn't even notice when he was awake. My face was si hot with embarrassment at the moment.

''i can tell you are enjoying the view,  great morning isn't it? '', he said with a huge grin on his face while keeping his stare one me.

''dont kid yourself, you aren't all that, and good morning to you to'', i stated grimly with confidence, holding my ground as im trying to lie, the man was a god, a hot, sexy out of this world god, devilish god.

''oh am not arent i'', he said getting out of bed. He held my gaze. '' so how would i look if i was like this? ''.

What the hell. Was all i could think of as im sure my face was red as the colour red. He pulled down his shorts revealing his muscular upper body, his well built six pack leading to his v libe down to his big, strong manhood, i was tied for words, i must have zoned out. Because all i could feel were kisses on my neck making me hot, they were very powerful because the things that they did to my inside it was like i wanted to explored. They burnt on my skin, i suddenly was pulled out of my stanced as his lips suddenly trapped mine.

The man definitely knew how to bring it. His kisses affect the hell out of me.

''liked my little show, catalina'', he asked emphasizing my name. It sent shivers up my spine and butterflies in my stomach they way he said my name, while not breaking the gap of our lips.

It took a lot of courage to break the kiss and i was shyly smiling at his question.

''why would you do that?'', i asked with a stern expression but giving him a playful punch on his chest.

''to get your attention''. He answered with a smug look on his face. I can tell he was enjoying himself.

Oh you got it alright. I muttered under my breath, then suddenly i realize that he must have heard me because now he was grinning satisfactorily.

''what time do you have work, mr. Bug shot?'', i asked trying to change the suffocating atmosphere between us or me at least.

''eight and i presumed your shift it about to start'', as he glance down at small clock on the bed side table.

I looked down at the clock it was six forty five, i. Had breakfast shift. I had to be in by six to set up before customers arrived at seven.

''oh crap, I'm so screwed, I'm going to get fired at my only job'', i said as i hurriedly got out of the bed trying to locate my belongings.