CHAPTER 7

Brandon's P. O. V

This is the very first time I've awoken and felt so alive and at peace. I had a strange feeling. Something i didn't have for years. But it couldn't be what i thought it was. Was i actually falling in love? Or am i losing it. I looked over at the beautiful sight right next to me. She was even more spectacular in her sleep. I've never been with her kind before, having a history of slim model type women yet here i am in bed with the complete opposite of what I'm used to. It felt really good. So right.

I must have been lost in my thoughts because thats when i heard her voice pulling me back to reality.

''hey, what are you thinking'', she said.

''just how beautiful you are when you're asleep'', i replied

We laid there taking in each other stares when a loud annoying sound filled the air. It was her alarm clock. I swear i could of tossed the thing out the window for ruining my moment.

She got up hurriedly. Pacing around making it to the bathroom without even noticing i was around. I watched her with amused eyes. I took in the sexy outline of her body. Never had i yet saw an ass that fine and round. This woman had it all. I felt i got aroused at the sight i just got. What was she doing to me?

Few minutes later i could hear the bathroom door open. She stepped in the room wear a towel. I knew she didn't have anything underneath because she didn't carry anything in with her. I had on a big smile on my face. I could tell that she was trying to tease ny nature. I didn't know how i got out of that bed but i did, next thing i know i was kissing on her neck ever so senseless, i could hear little moans escaping her sweet mouth. I lift her in my arms never breaking our entwined mouth apart and made it over to the bed setting her down.

''oh honey i can't control myself, im trying but its just hard, your making me weak to my knees'', i said to her as i hungrily fluttered kisses all over her body.

''baby please tell me to stop, tell me your not ready'', i looked her over she was enjoying every moment of my tender touches.

''what if i don't want you to stop, what if i want you more''?. She replied.

''are you sure, i dont want to force you i ju-'', she held up her finger by my lips.

''im sure, I'm really sure, i want this, i want you'', she said to me.

That was all I needed to hear just to continue to nurture her with kisses. I was exploring every inch of her smooth enduring skin . I traced my kisses from her swollen lips down to her perfect small belly button. Hearing her soft but enchanting moans under my touches was enough to send my inside wild like a beast that hasn't eaten for days. My manhood was now swollen to  the climax and was pushing for a heavy release.

It took every nerve in my body just to pull away from this woman that was trapping all my egos in a scrambled maze that i jut cant seem to get out of. but this is her first and if i wanted to make. This work with her i want her first time to be something that she can never forget. A memory that would always be plastered every time we look at each other .

'' not now  baby, when the time is right, i want to make this special for you, and i guarantee that it would be everything worth your while", i whispered to her seductively. And with that i got up and left the room so she can get dressed.

...............................FEW MINUTES LATER............................................

CATALINA'S P.O.V

I decided to let brandon drive me to work since it would be about an hour for me to get the next bus and i was already terribly  late.  I kept a huge smile on my face as i stole glances of him, and also to assure me that this was reality and i wasn't dreaming. We were in a bit of a traffic but we made small talk every now and then , but every few seconds we talk his phone would go off, business call i presume since his mood would change from cheerful to dread serious;  I can tell that his employees knows that he's not to be messed with , i mean this guy is fearless at what he does  and i really started to feel sorry for whoever was on the other line. I tried not to think of it but the way he spoke is as though i didn't know this person. He was ruthless when he's working , but i decided not to say anything.