Chang - Edgecombe - McLaggen Trials

VICIOUS INTENTIONS AND ARDENT DESIRES

by: tweety-src-clt9

Chang - Edgecombe - McLaggen Trials

Pansy Parkinson was moaning out loud while on all fours. The mattress in the master bedroom of the flat she rented with her new husband, Ronald Weasley, was making squeaky sounds as the headboard collided on the wall with every deep thrust of her husband's thick throbbing cock. Reaching her hand lower so she could stroke her clit as Ron fucked her relentlessly from behind, she shivered as her body was filled with so much pleasure.

"Pansy..." Ron groaned as he pounded wildly in and out of her.

"Fuck! Harder!" She hissed in pleasure as she felt her inner walls being stretched so beautifully. She may not be in love with her husband but Ron surely knew what to do with his cock. His cock was not as long as Draco's were but Merlin! Ron's girth was just so fucking delicious.

Ron wrapped an arm around her waist as he kissed her nape while roughly gyrating his hips to bury himself deep within her. She could feel herself nearing her peak as her inner walls clenched him tightly. She was getting closer and closer to her ecstasy as Ron doubled his efforts to bring her to that special place that no other man except for him had ever taken her to. She was about to scream his name in sexual release but then, there was a loud knocking outside their bedroom door.

"Fuck!" Ron hissed angrily.

"Aurors! We're here to see Pansy Parkinson!" Whoever the hell it was outside said in a strong determined voice. Shit! Why would aurors want to talk to me? The lust clouding her mind was immediately flushed away as she heard the threatening masculine voice.

"Just a second!" Ron called out. She whimpered in protest as he roughly pulled out of her body.

"I'll just... wrap myself in... a robe," she panted.

"Yes... yes do that," Ron replied breathily as he got out of bed. Grabbing his wand from the nightstand, Ron summoned their robes. He hurriedly threw her robe at her which she easily caught. Dressing themselves as quickly as possible, Ron walked towards the door. She tried to keep the panic from creeping up her spine as a group of aurors entered their bedroom.

"We're here to take Ms. Pansy Parkinson with us for questioning," Auror Neville Longbottom handed her a warrant.

"What the fuck, Neville? You can't just take my wife! She's pregnant!" Ron protested. She looked at her husband with disbelief and well, affection. She could not believe that he was defending her even if she only seduced him into marrying her because of the baby in her womb.

"Upon initial investigation, Chang, Edgecombe, and McLaggen, all three of them who are in our custody, have pointed out Pansy Par – er, Weasley's involvement in their elaborate revenge plot on the Golden Trio," Neville explained calmly.

"Pansy – is this true?" Ron looked at her with a combination of surprise, hurt, anger, and understanding.

"Ron, I – I can explain," she started to say but Ron just shook his head.

"No! It all makes sense now. The drinks, the fantasies... Oddly enough, in as much as I feel betrayed, I understand. Besides, we're already married and you're pregnant with my child," Ron sighed.

"Ron... I am so sorry," she sniffed.

"Nev, who's filing the complaint?" Ron's voice was so calm yet it was so cold that it made her shiver in fear.

"Harry filed the complaint on Hermione's behalf. She's still shaken up from getting drugged so that she would – Anyway, the details are confidential. I am sorry, mate," Neville said.