5. Hands ( Odd1sOut)

Character request made by GabbydaFOX

Interesting premise for me. Hope I didn't make the borrower seem stupid.

Sarah peered out. Look left, right, then left again. Good no-ones around. She hesitantly walked out looking around for any sign of a human or predator. She honestly didn't know what he was, she just knew he was a giant, and she didn't want to mess with that. Sarah gracefully ran to the edge on the table and abruptly stopped before she toppled off.

Ok, make sure there are no animals planned no. She also knew the giant owned an animal, a really small and fluffy dog to be exact. She gathered her materials around her shoulder making them secure. Sarah traveled back towards the door she came from and actually took in her surroundings. To the left was a computer with an old-fashioned keyboard attached to it. Anyone could tell there was wear and tear over the years from how often it was used. There were drawings hanging up with random sketches of the fluffy dog but looked off. Does Sarah think it was called a cartoon? She heard that word before, but it was used for the picture box, not drawings. There was also a marshmallow guy present in several drawings. She stared at them for a minute then shook her head. " Just weird."

Continue to wander around on her own she came across a...tiny flat picture box? She wakes up to the device in under confusion. She could easily step on it, there was a light coming from it. There was a pen that had no tip on it and lastly, there were drawing on that too. She looked closer and realized there were several drawings all on one screen like the human was trying to make them go together. Sarah hesitantly placed a hand on the screen, and it made a line.

She scrambled back causing herself to stumble off the strange contraption and fall to her back. She looked around trying to make sure she caused it, realizing she was the only one in the room she crawled back over on her hands and knees like an animal inspecting the new contraption. When she finally reached the device, Sarah took her hand and cautiously slid her hand across the screen once more causing a black line to appear.

The borrower's face lit up realizing she was the one causing this. She walked on top of the screen and got back on her hands and feet. She then would apply pressure and start making lines all over. They crisscrossed and overlapped multiple times across the blank screen. She crawled over and accidentally hit the side of the screen causing a grey slide to pop out. All over the grey slide where the colors of the rainbow. Her eyes light up as soon as she saw Orange clicking on it, expecting her hand to hit liquid.

Her face scrunched up in confusion when nothing wet or orange hit her skin. She then slid her hand across the screen once more making an orange line. She felt her whole body shiver out of excitement. She dragged her hand and started to run across the screen causing Orange lines to appear. Sarah knew she should be watching to make sure the Giant doesn't come back, but she hasn't had this much entertainment for a while.

In the other room, a male, a giant male, was watching the whole thing. He was more fascinated by the sight than anything. As a predator, he's obviously seen tines and borrowers before, but he's never seen one so curious before. I mean at first; he wanted to go in there and set the tiny thing straight because she was ruining his drawing, but he watched her get all excited and experiment. It was kind of cute.

Robert leaned in more, trying to get a better view of the girl, but stumbled catching himself on the wall.

The girl froze in fear at the noise and directly looked at him. Her eyes grew wide, and she started to run from the table.

Robert didn't know what else to do. He didn't want her to go yet, but she definitely wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. The giant came in and grasped her in his hand. Sarah struggled to try to get free, she began to hit at the fist and move her body around.

Robert sat down at his desk and moved her closer. He held her at chest height, then picked up the tablet with his opposite hand. " You do this?" He obviously already knew the answer but wanted to hear her answer.

Sarah looked down at the table and looked at her " Creation." She shook her head vigorously trying to convince this giant she didn't mess with his things.

" Well that's kind of hard to believe when I draw things like this, and this doesn't look like my work." he inspected the picture the borrower made, it reminded him of something a child would make that was just learning to write and draw with crayons. " Well, honestly, it doesn't look that bad."

The tiny perked up at his false compliment. So looked at her picture for a minute then back towards him. " Really?"

" I mean it's not perfect, but it's not that bad." he tilted his head and smiled a bit at her.

Sarah froze at what she witnesses. There, right in front of her, was none other than fangs. It's a Predator. The girl had no choice. She started to tear up and whine like a child. First, her drawing was of a three-year-old, now she was acting like one.

" Hey. I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all." He looked to was she was staring and sighed. " Yes. I am a Predator. No, I am not going to harm you. I couldn't have a fellow artist in the middle of their work."

Sarah stares up in doubt. Her eyes are still large, sweat is dripping off her body, and lastly she was shaking. The tiny obviously didn't believe him.

" You know it may be more comforting if I introduce myself. I'm Robert. Now this is the time when you introduce yourself."

The girl remained quite still obsessing over him being a Predator.

" You know..." he placed Sarah down on the desk. " There are other things you would be more useful for than food... I mean honestly you're not much when we are talking about food, too skinny and tiny. "

The girl knew this was her opportunity to take off, but she was still frozen solid, plus if she was honest with herself she was beyond curious what he was talking about. The Predator hasn't harmed her yet and has plenty of opportunities to do so.

" You could be my model."

Sarah looked at the Predator with pure confusion.

Here I'll show you. The giant turned on the computer and a video started. Her eyes got big and round like blue marble. She knew these moving pictures existed but on giant floor boxes, not these devices.

She watched as a video came on with music and there were two marshmallow characters singing. One had long hair and the other was bald.

" I create these. I'm an animator on a website called YouTube. My profile name is Odd1sOut. You would be perfect and cute to make as a character."

Sarah looked up at him and gestures to herself.

" Yes. You." he laughs.

Sarah sites down on the table cross-legged, while the Predator, wait sorry Robert grabs the pen looking contraption. He starts to draw a marshmallow character and add her features.

" What shall we call her?" he was trying to get her to finally say her name and get comfortable.

" Sarah. You can call her Sarah."