Part One:The Tour I was sorta excited for...

"Ow!" Jesse whines.

"Well don't pinch me! It's what you deserved." I reply back in a bitchy way.

"You didn't need to punch me in the damn arm."

"Oh c'mon it wasn't that hard."

"Whatever. Let's just go. The other guys are waiting."

I was getting dragged into my brothers bands tour for the band Maroon 5. It was the "Maps Tour" and since our mom said it would be "brother and sister quality time" I had to go. Yes I was Jesse Carmichael's little sister. He was the keyboard player. The only good part about this was getting to drag my two best friends with me,Maddie and Mikayla. They were both fans of the band so they were excited but I've spent enough time with these cocky bastards. Adam was definitely the cockiest but he made up being so cocky with his sexiness. I know it's bad to say that I have a crush on my brothers best friend but c'mon we're talking about Adam Levine here! He was the sexiest man alive and still is. Anyway I've known him since forever and I guess I could say I was a little excited. I was excited to go since it would mean a little over half a year with Adam....technically seven months but I'm also excited because they go drink a lot and go to the club. I'm a mean drunk and when I say mean,I mean abusive. It's bad...I punched my ex cause he was trying to help me out of the damn car! I felt bad but I dumped his sorry ass when he cheated on me. Fucking assholes sometimes.

"Are you guys ready for the best tour ever?!" Adam yells.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone else yells.

We drive for about 10 minutes until Maddie and Mikayla stop gushing over Adam....the funny thing is,they've been around him a lot and they still act like little girls when they see One Direction in concert for the first time.

The first stop was New York and we were flying all the way from Iowa since that's where we all grew up...well Jesse,Adam,and I anyway. The rest of the band just moved there at different times and shit. The band was Kara's Flowers before they became Maroon 5. They weren't bad....that bad anyway....then they became Maroon 5 and BAM! They're famous.
After they made the album "Hands All Over" we got into some financial problems. My parents were in lots of debt and we were gonna lose the house. I had to tell Jesse since my parents didn't wanna tell him and get him worried since he was with the guys working on some more songs. He had to of told Adam since Adam called me and said he was sending money..and lots of it too. The next time I saw Adam he gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. He said he cared too much about our family so that's why he sent the money. I just kept thinking that was just a friendly kiss...nothing more. Although I would want more I don't know why he would ever want someone like me. I was just an average girl. Why would a famous celebrity want someone like...me? Just a normal average girl...