Part Two:New York

We arrive at New York in the afternoon. We go get our bags checked and other stuff. I've been on enough planes so I was used to taking a long time at the airport but Maddie and Mikayla weren't. To me it was like 15 minutes but to them it was like forever. After we got our shit together we went to a little cafe that Matt said he's been to before with his family. When we get there I see someone who I didn't wanna see ever again. So remember I told you about my ex who cheated on me? I punched him when I was drunk? Well I saw him sitting at the table next to us. He saw me too. He was with the girl who he cheated on me with...I started to feel sick a little to my stomach. Jesse saw me and said lets go outside for a second.

"Rachel What's wrong?" Jesse says sympathetically.

"He's in there." I reply on the verge of tears.

"Who?"

"Alex..."

"Oh...do you wanna go?"

"No. It's fine. I don't wanna ruin the day because of me."

"Are you sure? We can go if you want."

"No. I'm sure. I just..need some fresh air."

"Okay...well if you need anything I'll be inside okay?"

I nod my head and Jesse goes back inside. The only reason why I'm so upset is because he cheated..while we were engaged. It was going on while we were dating and everything. I was depressed for awhile. At that time Adam payed a lot of attention to me. I went to the bar right after I found Alex(my ex) sleeping with another women. I met a guy there. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but he said we should go outside. Now if I wasn't drunk at this time I would say no but I was highly intoxicated. Earlier I called Adam and asked if he could pick me up and he said he would be there soon. It was about 10 minutes after I called him so he should've been there at the bar anytime soon but,my stupid ass went with this guy. We were behind the bar and he started to kiss me. He stated to take off my shirt but I said no. He held me against the wall. Then he started to take off my pants. I screamed and I heard Adam in the distance yell my name. Adam came running to the back of the bar and punched the guy. The guy fell to the ground and Adam picked me up and drove me to his house. All I remember then is him putting me in his bed and giving me a kiss on the lips. (Of course it was nothing but a tiny little kiss...right?) Anyway I don't think Adam ever told anyone because Jesse or my parents never asked me about it. I've tried to forget that moment but I can't. I'm about to walk to the car before there's a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and it's Alex.

"Um..hey. Haven't seen ya in awhile since...well..ya know." Alex says. I try and walk away but he catches my arm.

"Get off!" I yell at him.

"Listen! Please!" He replies.

"No. Listen,I don't wanna talk to you. When you cheated on me I was depressed! Why the hell would you do that to your fiance?!" I spit at him outraged.

"It was a stupid mistake. I'm sorry."

"No. Just don't." He pushes me against the wall. There's no one around to help me. Before I can say anything Adam and Jesse come out of the cafe. They are outraged to see what they find. Adam pushes Alex off of me. Jesse follows Adam by pushing Alex away and yelling at him. Alex goes away and Jesse takes me to the car. He tells Adam that we're going to the hotel. We drive without talking. All we hear is the other cars around us and our car engine. We all get our own rooms except for Matt,Mickey,James and the girls. Once we check in and get our keys,I go to my room. Jesse asks if I wanna talk about it but I don't wanna. Not now anyway. He says he'll come talk to me later. I end up falling asleep. I'm tired of everything right now...