Part Three:"Talking"With Adam

I wake up to a loud knocking. I get up and look through the peephole. Fuck it's Adam. I probably look like shit.

"Uh...I'll let you in but you can't look at me. I'm...naked?" I say trying to persuade him not to look at me but I'm sure that will make him look at me even more.

"I think I would want to see you naked...but I guess I won't look at you...this time." I can just see him flashing that sexy smirk of his even if I can't see it. I scoff and laugh a little. I unlock the door while I run to the bathroom. Just like I thought I looked like shit. I brushed my teeth and took a really quick shower. Once I get out I regret taking a shower..my clean clothes are out on the bed...where Adam is. Fuck. I just decide to ask Adam if he can bring my stuff. So I do. I open the door a crack.

"Ummm...hey Adam?" I say hoping he's not there just this moment.

"Yeah? Do you need something?" He says back. I can hear him getting up from the bed.

"No wait! I mean..um..before you get up can you grab some clean clothes from my bag? I sorta forgot them."

"Yeah sure but,are you sure you forgot them on purpose just for me?" Damn I can see that sexy smirk again. I laugh and he comes to the door. He has my clothes. I thank him and get dressed. I brush my hair and put on some light eyeliner. I come out and just like I said he's on the bed.

"So...why'd ya come to see me at...holy shit! 2:00 in the morning?" I say. I didn't think it was that late. We both laugh and then it's gets quiet in the room.

"I just wanted to talk." He says sympathetically.

"About what?" I reply.

"About what happened today."

"Oh...that."

"Yeah. I know you didn't want to see that tool again but I guess shit happens."

"Yeah. I just..didn't ever want to see him again because of the engagement and the cheating." I feel my voice cracking a little. It was so hard for me because I loved Alex. A lot before everything started going to shit. It was his fault for the night at the bar.

"Come here." Adam says getting off the bed and hugging me. I always felt so safe with Adam. Once I was in his arms I felt even safer. Like he would protect me if anything happened. His scent made everything better. Made you feel relaxed and protected. After we're done hugging he lifts my face up looks in my eyes and kisses me. Not on the cheek or the forehead but the lips. I don't pull away. His lips are so soft that I don't wanna pull away. We kiss for awhile and after he takes me to the bed. I didn't think I was gonna do this with Adam. Having sex with my brother's best friend feels weird but good. I feel like I'm flying when with Adam. We fall asleep with my head on his chest.