Chapter 4

"Mel I love you" Jason's voice echoed in my ears.

Yup.I'm totally I love with him. He's the one for me. My one and only, and i'm the only girl who owns his heart.

"I love you too"

He pull me close to his chest. Staring deep in to his eyes. I can see his deepest desires and lust that full them. He lean in and-

"Mel!?..Mel!? Wake up"  I heard someone shaking me out of my sleep.

As I open my eyes I saw Kayla looking at me with a big smile. Next to her was Ashley giving me the same looks, and in the middle of the room was Jason with his crazy ass cute smile.

"What wrong?" I ask getting up out of bed.

"You were just sleep talking about things" she answered.

"Things like wh-" before I could finish asking my question. Kayla cut me off.

"Lets just get ready. I'll tell you later"

And with that they left the room, leaving me with Jason.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Dreaming about me honey?" He smirked.

Oh shoot. I knew that I was dreaming, but I said it out for everyone to hear.

I covered my face with embarrassment. He just laugh then left the room.

Oh god

--------

I stayed in the cabin while everyone did the next activity. Which was by the way swimming. 

After minutes of loneliness I decided to go. I put on my one piece bikini with a shorts over it. Putting my hair in a high ponytail. I then head to the lake where everyone was.

The moment that I reached there my eyes were glued on Jason. He was with his friends. To my luck he was holding hands with a black hair girl. All laughing and all having fun.

Then I spotted Kayla and Ashley in the water talking.

"Hey girls" I said as I approach them.

"Finally come out of the cabin" Ashley laugh.

I was glad that I came. It was actually fun expect the part when they ditched me to talk to some boys.

I sit there with my feet in the water watching them splashing in the water at each other.

"Want company?" I look up facing a boy with brown hair and tattoos that covered his arms.

"Sure" I smile.

I have to say. The boys at this camp are hot. He sat down beside me putting his feet into the water as well. 

"I'm Justin by the way."

"I'm Melody"

For the rest of the time we sat and talk. He was pretty nice. My parents always told me not to talk to boys who had on tattoos. Which I always thought were mean and selfcentered. They were the ones who retaliate over simple things, but he wasn't like that.

I have to admit. He made me blush couple of times. Then in the head we went swimming together.

At one point my eyes met contant with Jason. He looked at me with little of anger and jealously.

-----

After  it was all over they had movies in the night.

A got my popcorn and looking for the girls to sit with, but they were sitting with the same boys they were with earlier.

The only person left was Jason but with my luck. He had a girl all cuddled up with. So I went to the next person I saw. That's Justin.

He was so into the movie, not paying any attention to his friends and what they were talking about. He looked so cute all focused.

"Hi" I said as I sat next to him.

"Hey baby girl" he winked at me "you need someone to cuddle with too?" He ask noticing that I was looking where Jason was.

I sat beside him while he put his hand around me. Making me feel all safe and warm.

That was the time I found myself in deep trouble.