chapter 5

All last night I was waiting for the girls to come in, but they did.

The silence between Jason and I gave off all kind of vibes.

Somehow I couldn't  sleep. Either because of me imagining the girl in Jason's arm or because I might have a crush on Justin.

Can a girl like two boys at the same time?

I honestly don't know, but it seems like I do.

I really like Jason and on the other hand I like Justin. They both have their different personalities. Which I like both.

I never sat down and hold a real conversation with Jason before. Yet my heart keeps on calling for him.

I'm thoughts started to swallow me when Jason broke the silence.

"Do you like him?" He ask.

"Like who" I played dumb.

"You know Justin"

I ignored his question for a while letting thoughts wash over me again.

He then got up and came down to my bunk. Giving me this look like he's desperate of an answer.

"Do you like the girl you were with?" I questioned back.

"Who Amy" he let out a loud laugh "No. I don't like her"

"Then why where you with her all day?" I questioned with curiosity

"Why were you with Justin all day?" he ask back while giving me a half smile.

He then sat on my bed. Both deep in thoughts. When out of the no where he lay beside. I was now face to face with Jason Miller. My heart was pounding really hard.

Again I like him but I kinda have a little interest in Justin. Okay maybe more than a little.

For the rest of the night we both slept together. Nothing inappropriate just sleep.   

I know I going to be in deep deep trouble when it comes to my heart.

--------

Jason p.o.v

It's so crazy when you meet someone for the every first time,byt your heart keeps calling out their name.

That's how I felt when I first met Melody in the bus. I felt the connection between us.

Melody isn't like other girls. She seem different. All the girls that I dated in my life, no one, not even one. Made me feel the way when I'm with Mel.

I know it's  crazy to have a crush on someone that you just met, but maybe for once I might have a chance to show my love to her before she's gone.

I woke up in the morning beside a beautiful sleeping melody.

I got up then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I had to walk all the way back over to the males' bathroom on the other side of the camp site.

I open the bathroom door as my blood boils with anger of the sight of Justin.

He was brushing his teeth when I entered.

"Hey bro" the asshole said.  

"Sup?"  I played it cool

The rest of the time we did our own business. I'm super glad that he's not the chatty type. God knows I'll   already punch him in his face.

But to be honest, he actually seem  like a nice guy. Only the tatooes make him look bad and bold. Ha what a loser.

Before I went in to the shower he left

I went for breakfast when I saw Melody walking towards Justin's table. Justin was already there eating with his friends. That Jake and Ryan, my two worst enemies.

If they found out that I like her. They'll try so many thing just to get me down. They were doing this for years,but never found my main weakness. 

Now since that Justin dude has eyes on her, who'll know what they'll do.

For some good reason, I'm just not feeling our activity today.

---------

Melody  p.o.v

I woke up the in morning hoping to see a sleeping Jason beside me, but instead he was gone.

I quickly grab my things then head off to take a shower.

There were a few girls in there. Including the girl that was with Jason all yesterday. I hate that bitch so much. I'm not going to fight over any boy. Worst i'm still in the stage of liking two boys. My mind isn't made up just yet.

"Hey Mel" she said as I made my way other there.

"Hey. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" I fake smile.

"It's Amy and I'm Jason's girlfriend." She smirked.

"Sure girlfriend so believable" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen bitch. I know your jealous because you can't have him, but for your sake take your eyes off him." Then she left with her friends.

That was so expected. I got into the shower and did the rest of my job.

I got my breakfast. Looking for a empty table. Just when I spot Justin with his friends sitting round a table eating.

I walked over there and took a seat beside him.

"Hi" I said to them.

"hey" they all reply in unison.

Spending time with Justin and his friends wasn't that bad at all. They were actually a nice company to talk to.

And they even include me in every conversation, not leaving me out not all.

For some reason I'm really looking forward for today's activity.