Battle On, Challengers!

I was listening to this song when I was typing up this chapter :3 It's a beautiful song written by an amazing artist.

Song: Mind Is A Prison
Artist: Alec Benjamin

Y/n's POV

"Now, it's time for the sixth match! We're just gonna keep rolling along! Rush headlong toward the top! It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida! Versus-- Fully-equipped with support items! from the support course, it's Mei Hatsume."

"He's up against the support course, huh?" Jirou comments.

"I wonder what kind of fight it'll be?"

"I mean, what is that?" Sato questions, as proceeds to put on some gadget.

"Iida's fully equipped with support items!"

"That's generally against the rules for those in the hero course." Midnight announces,"Those who must use equipment need to petition beforehand."

Iida's eyes widen,"I forgot about that!" He confesses,"Aoyama also wore a belt, so I thought it was fine!" Iida used his 'boi' hands into Midnight's direction.

I turned back at Aoyama and found him pointing at the belt while staring off into some random direction. I laughed.

"I humbly apologize!" Iida bows,"However, my heart was moved by my opponent's sportsmanship. Even though she's from the support course, she said she wanted an even match since she made it this far. She said she wanted to fight fairly. So, she gave me this equipment!" He reasons, hands balling into a fist,"I did not think I can ignore her fighting spirit!"

"Oh, youth!" Midnight exclaims, squealing, only to turn serious,"I'll allow it."

"Well, since permission's been granted, let's start the fourth match!"

Iida began running forward towards Hatsume, only for Hatsume to beam brightly and into a microphone,"Isn't that acceleration wonderful, Iida?"

"A mic?"

"Why?"

"She's wearing a microphone..." Aizawa mutters, as both Present Mic and Eraser Head stare down at the battle, just as confused as others.

"Don't your legs feel lighter than usual? That's only to be expected! Those leg parts are helping the wearer's movements along!" Hatsume explains, holding her hand out to the side of her, looking to the right. "And I..." Hatsume's backpack-thing extended a pole, allowing the girl to avoid a confrontation and trip Iida. "...can easily evade with my hydraulic movements!" She was staring intently into one specific area, causing me to follow her gaze to a stand where other people sit. I don't know. I can't see that far from here.

Iida tried approaching her from behind, only for Hatsume to dodge once again. "Since I've got sensors in every direction, I can even deal with attacks from behind!" 

Iida stumbled over the pole once again, however the wing-thing on his back seemed to assist him; balance him. Iida continued running,"What are you planning?"

"Iida changed course adeptly! It's thanks to the auto-balancer I made!"

I sighed,"Poor Iida." Izuku chuckled, scratching the back of his head, both him and Ochaco agreeing.

[10 minutes later]

After the Show and Tell (led by Mei Hatsume), the Support course student stepped out of bounds, a bright smile on her face.

"H-Hatsume is out of bounds. Iida advances to the next round!" Midnight declares. 

"YOU TRICKED ME!!" Iida yells, frustrated.