Time To Pick Some Names!

Song: Stay with me 
By: Miki Matsubara

This chapter might be shorter or rushed because I have finals I have to work on...  I'm speedrunning the Edgenuity Courses I'm in. Lol

Enjoy! :D

Y/n's POV

I was on my way to the school, and it seemed that people had recognized me, not only for that previous song cover but also because of the sports festival. It was awkward for me, as it has been a while since I was last in the immediate spotlight, but I smiled it off and just nodded my head, thanking those who had praised me for my efforts. 

I held an umbrella over my head as I made my way up the path to the school. It was raining, yet it didn't bother me. I moved my umbrella back slightly and held my hand out as the water droplets hit my palm. I smiled warmly, as I pulled it back over my head, listening to the "pitter, patter" of the droplets hitting the umbrella-material and the already-formed-puddles that are present on the floor. 

I noticed something move from the corner of my eye. The color that stood out the most, was a magenta-color.

I thought nothing of it and just continued walking. 

Iida passed by me in a lime-green poncho, and Izuku passed me. They probably didn't recognize me considering I had my umbrella down over my head as low as possible, for the most part. Either that, they were just focusing on their goal to get to school on time, which is odd considering we're going to be about 10 minutes or so early. I arrived at the school entrance-thing as Iida and Izuku were talking with one another. 

"Iida-kun, um--" 

"If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida replied curtly, before turning around to walk away, presumably back to our classroom.

I stared at Iida's back as he walked away. 

Ever since the sports festival, I knew for a fact that Iida was not okay. From our previous conversations about his older brother, he looked up to him and loved him dearly. And the case where Iida had to leave toward the end of the sports festival, I can assume that the emergency was urgent. If anything, I have a feeling that Iida's grieving and is silently seething. 

I saw it on the news, I believe, where the Hero Killer Stain had gotten Ingenium, Iida's brother, and had crippled the pro-hero, and most likely left him for dead in the alley where he was found.

The look that was present in Iida's eyes were different. If anything, I think he's planning something against the hero-killer. Revenge. 

"Wha-- Y-Y/n-chan! How long were you there?!" Izuku questioned, surprised. 

"Not long..." I reply, putting my soaked umbrella into the bin at the entrance. 

Izuku and I ended up walking to our class, talking about anything recent that had happened. 

~

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina chimed, smiling brightly, "So many people talked about me on my way here."

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima says, pointing to himself. 

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said excitedly. 

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro questioned the girl, smiling awkwardly. 

Sero leaned forward, patting Kirishima's shoulder, and then pointed to himself, "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it.'" Sero sulked, as Tsu looked over at the raven-haired male from the corner of her eyes.