Chapter 1

That's right people, it's finally here! Sorry if this chapter is kinda short and boring but I promise it will get better. I have plans. I'm going to try to update once a week. That's all from me, let's start with the story :D

Photo above is Scarlett

Chapter 1: Scarlett POV

I awoke to a knock at the door. "Time to get up honey" mom shouted through the door. I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I slowly got up and went to have a shower.

My name is Scarlett Zimmer, daughter of the famous actor, Paul Zimmer, and makeup artist, Jessica Stone. I'm 16 and I have dark brown hair that goes down to my waist. I'm about 5'7" and I'm pretty skinny. At school I'm the head cheerleader so I have to stay skinny for that, I don't mind though; it's worth it to be popular. I have five other brother and sisters, two of which are adopted.

After I got out of the shower I put on a denim mini skirt and a tight white tank top. I began to do my makeup, applying foundation to my face. I jumped as my brother, Tate, came bursting through the door. We have one of those bathrooms where both our rooms are connected to it. "Dammit Tate! You scared me!" I exclaimed, picking up my foundation bottle out of the sink. "Well you should've locked both doors then" he said. I rolled my eyes and continued doing my makeup.

Tate was 16 like me. Mom and Dad adopted him when he was seven, they won't tell us what happened to his real parents. I don't think Tate even knows as they died when he was a baby. "Dad's not going to like you wearing that" Tate said nodding towards my skirt. "I don't care" I shrugged as I put on mascara. I dragged my brush through my hair and left it out, putting a hair tie on my wrist for cheerleading practice later on.

"Do you want me to give you a lift to school?" I asked. "Sure" Tate replied. "Well I'm leaving in twenty minutes so if you're not ready by then I'm leaving without you" I said, leaving the bathroom. I sat on my bed and put on my tan colored ankle boots and put my stuff for practice into my bag.

I went downstairs and found Mom and Dad in the kitchen. "Morning" I said grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Morning Scar" they said at the same time. I took a sip from the bottle and then put it in my bag. "Go put something else on" Dad said. "I don't have time" I replied. "Scarlett, you will go back upstairs and put on something that actually covers your ass" Dad said sternly. "This does though" I said. Dad just shook his head angrily.

"Paul calm down. Scar, your skirt's fine" Mom said. I smiled at her. She always has my back. "I've gotta go" I said, hugging both of my parents and leaving the room. I walked over to the bottom of the stairs and yelled to Tate that we had to go. "I'm coming!" He yelled back. I heard footsteps above me and a moment later he was running down the stairs.

We walked out the door and got into my car. "Should we have brought Rose with us?" Tate asked when we pulled out of the driveway. "Nah, she's probably still sleeping" I replied. Rose is one of our younger sisters, she was adopted at the same time as Tate and is now fourteen. She is the third oldest.

Tate spent a good five minutes of the trip fiddling with the radio before he settled on something he liked. I bobbed my head along to She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer. "So Tate, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" I asked. "So Scarlett, when are you going to get a boyfriend?" He countered. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. I've never had a boyfriend before. It's not because I don't want one, I just can't talk to guys that well.

We were silent for the rest of the trip. When we got to school I parked in my usual spot and we both got out of the car. "See you at lunch" Tate said to me before walking off. I nodded and walked in behind him. "Scar!" Someone called from behind me. I turned around and saw my best friend, Avalyn, running towards me. "Sup biatch" Ava said. "Hey girl hey" I said making her laugh. We linked our arms and walked towards our lockers.