the son of Thanatos

Sarah's p.o.v
As we were walking with this Percy guy a grim reaper symbol had appeared over Blake's head. "What the hell is that!" Blake shouted as he looked up. Percy started to laugh " You just got claimed my friend looks like your the son of thanatos." Percy explained to Blake he looked kinda cute when he was confused. "Ive never even heard of him" Blake responded. " That's because he's a minor god although your in luck because I heard he's one of the stronger ones but I don't think he's had any demigod children before so I have no idea what your powers are gonna be if any." Percy told Blake. I couldn't help but smile at the turn of events the son of death it kinda fit Blake in a way. Percy had finished giving us the tour and Dallas had returned he wanted to bring us to the armory to have us pick out our weapons. Blake picked twin swords that were the same length Skinner then a normal sword but since there were two it made up for that. I picked a normal sword I couldn't make a choice and it seemed like the best bet. Dallas gave us both back packs and sheaths for our swords. Blake then spilt up from me he told me that he wanted to go for a walk and I didn't question it.

Blake p.o.v
Something told me to go for a walk in the woods I needed to think all this talk of gods and stuff really had me stressed out as I was walking I saw a little girl sitting on a log. I walked over to her and sat down. "So few people notice me anymore and of all people the son of death sits with me. She spoke quietly but her words boomed in my head. "How do you know that I was just claimed." I asked shocked she giggled. "I'm the goddess hestia I'm starting to fade so few remember me and since I don't have children there is no reason to give me offerings." She explained. "I won't forget you." I promised. She smiled at me "Thank you Blake you have my blessing." She told me. " What does that mean." I asked confused. "Nothing right now but when it is needed it will save your life the gods have much in  for you to do young demigod especially your father he so rarely as children he is using you for something. She spoke softly as if every second of her being here was like part of her being fading away the longer the conversation grew the quieter so became. "Is that a good thing or bad thing" I asked. "That is for you to decide Blake i must go now I am becoming to weak please look away while I turn into my true form. She asked me. As I looked away I felt a flash of heat hit my body and when I opened my eyes the girl was gone.