The bad boy's rich girl

The bad boy's rich girl (2)
***

There's Alexandra, or Alex.

Hola, this is the 2nd chapter in 1 hour! I think I'm aiming for four chapters this week... Anyways onto z story. <--- there's my terrible french accent. This may confuse you, I sometimes write British slang and it confuses me too. This book is in America but some characters may be English.
It's hard for you guys when I say secondary school and stuff and your all like, Tf is this? Hehe. So I'm going to do American schools.
***
"Clayton." I called after him.

"What?" He asked.

"Thanks for the ride yesterday."

"Oh um, yeah, no problem." He rubbed his neck.

"Do you want to..go to lunch with me? On Friday?"

He smirked. "I..I mean, it's okay if you don't. I'd rather you say no than to get stood up." I blushed.

He smirked again.

"Yeah, um. That's fine too. I'm probably going to help my dog with his toe fungus." I blurted out.

He raised his eyebrows completely amused.

I turned around walking away in complete and utter humiliation. "Scythe." He called out.

"Yeah?" I breathed my back still facing him.

"You paying?"

I could feel my lips rise up. "Yeah, yeah I'm paying."
***
Alex let out a high pitched scream. "You asked Clayton out?"

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"I have no clue." I said

"You like him?" She asked her eyebrows jumping suggestively.

"No, I just want to repay him for driving me home last night is all."

She frowned. "You, need a boyfriend."

"Me? What about you? I don't see you with anyone but Mr.Fluffies!"

She gasped "You take that back."

"Take what back?" I smirked "That you're a loser and I'm so much prettier than you?"

"In your dreams hun, I may have blue hair, but I'm always going to be better looking." She picked up a strand of her blue highlights in her dark brown hair.

I scoffed "Sure." I replied sarcastically looking through a rack of dresses inside Dolce and Gabbana. "This is pretty." I took out a Jeweled Button Jacquard Dress. "Two thousand eight hundred twenty five dollars."

She looked up from a dress she was looking at "Thats cute, but a little pricey don't you think?"

"Nah, I've got to get a dress for my dinner party, keep looking."

We were looking for at least 45 minutes at the most.

"You know what, fuck this." Alex spoke up "We're going to Forever 21."

At Forever 21 we found a black long sleeve fitting dress that went a few inches above my knees and paired it with some black zip up ankle booties. We curled my light brown hair into beach waves, added some eye liner and mascara; and some red lip stick.

I looked in the mirror my hair fell down in silky smooth strands. It looked as shiny as those girls on Pantene commercials or Easy, Breezy, Beautiful. Cover girl. I pulled it up into a pony tail and added some spray to keep it in place.

As for Alex, she had on a dark brown dress with lace and some dark booties.

"You look gorgeous." She gasped, I blushed.

"Thanks babe." I replied linking my arm with hers as we made our way down my spiral steps to the dinner party.