The bad boy's rich girl

The bad boy's rich girl (3)
***

Hola perras ;) Here is chapter 3. Chapter 2 was so damn short, but the dinner party is going to be a little longer (hopefully) and if not...I'll erase this later ;) So without further a-- wait!

----> there's their dresses. ^^

Without further a due...

\(*~*)z

z(*~*)/ \(*~*)/ Eva and Alex

z(*~*)z...
...
.......

z...
Z
z
(".")J
***
"Eva, Alex, come come." My father ushered us into the dining room. He gave us a loving smile in which we both returned.

"Hi, everyone.. I'm Eva.." I began "Spelled with an E, a hah." I said lamely.

"..."
I gulped. "Hello there my dear." an old lady whom looked about 70 said. She was in a silly gold dress to match her silky silver hair. I smiled at her and she smiled back showing me her beautiful smile.

Probably dentures...

"Fixodent to the rescue." I laughed to myself not realizing I had said it out loud.

The old woman glared at me..so much for this party.

"Let's get this party started!" Alex screamed popping a bottle of champagne.

"Alex honey, sit down." my mom gripped her shoulder and softly sat her down.

"Sorry." she muttered sipping on a Hi-C juice box.

My father who had finished talking to some business men like bill gates and other top richest men in the world cleared his throat. "The chef should be here any second, we're having lobster, crab legs, baked chicken, and roasted egg plant cubes for our main dishes. For our side dishes are Caviar, muscles, octopop, and edible balloons."

A few of the men moaned at the thought of all that good stuff.

"Well, I hope you have the highest class chef since you have more money then all of us put together." Mr. Bill gates said jokingly at my dad and slapped his knee.

My dad and his friends always hung out, Ive just never met them.

"You've got that right Bill, you've got that right." He replied taking a glass of fancy wine and toasting with his friend Roviettè Gorsordè.

(Rah-vee-et-They.) (Gor-sor-day.)

Or Mr. G.

My mom was making small talk with the ladies until we all her a 'ping'
My butler had tapped a fork against his crystal glass. "Foods ready, chef is bringing it in." Gõrdó let us know.

About twelve chefs came in serving eighteen people.

"So, Eva how's school." Bill asked me.

"It's great, great friends...grades..."

"Good, good."

"Heavenly delightful lobster." The queen of England complimented the chefs.

"Thank you, my kind lady." The main chef exclaimed and went over to kiss her hand. "Oh dear." she blushed. I looked over at the clock 7:00 pm.

"Well." I sat down my napkin "I've enjoyed being with you all, but I've got business to attend."

By business I meant going to the haunted house with Alex, but they didn't need to know that.

Everyone muttered their goodbyes and planted small kisses and hugs on my cheeks.

Except that no teeth old lady.
***

When we made it up the elevator we went into my room to get changed for the haunted house.

"Glad that's over." Alex complied.

"Me too."

She headed over towards my closet and pressed the remote to open it. I had used my keypad to pick out an outfit for me and her.

I got some black high waisted shorts, and a silky white crop top. I paired it with a pair of black vans and a gold necklace that said 'Hawty'

Alex, being the hipster she is put on some olive green jeans, a black muscle tank that said 'live forever, then die' and a pair of brown combat boots, she paired it with a dark brown fedora.

I grabbed my Iphone 6 and tossed her hers; grabbed my purse, and my wallet and we left.

Slipping into my Audi, I turned on some rap music. And gave myself and Alex a pair of Ray-Bans.

"Thanks." she uttered scrolling down Tumblr.

"About a week ago, week ago." I sang along to the song.

"Fuck wit us and then we tweakin' hoe, tweakin' hoe." She joined it.

After the song ended we bursted out laughing.

"Oh wow."

"Yeah, lol."

"Your dates tomorrow."

"It's not a date, and yeah I know."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Probably that dress I got from Dolce and Gabbana.."

"The light blue button up?"

"Yeah."

"Cute, but I mean that dress was eight thousand dollars."

"It's whatever."

"Okay..."
***
Okay I lied, but I thought was going to be longer...

My arms hurt and my phone is about to die SOO..

Next chapter is the haunted house and the one after that is the DATE! Yay. I might put them in one whole chapter but idk because I get sleepy.