The Academy & Every Shinobi's Fear

The first day of Academy had crept up on the twin Uzumaki's quickly as they rushed to their class. Naruto quickly rushed into the door his sister steps behind him, making it quietly inside and unnoticed, just as the bell rang and he announced himself with a big grin and thumbs up. "Uzumaki Naruto, your future Hokage is here!" The class broke out in laughter at him.

 "Uzumaki Naruto, your future Hokage is here!" The class broke out in laughter at him

"Uzumaki-san, if you could find a seat, please. Introductions have yet to begin but I will mark that yours has been completed." said the instructor, a young Chunin with a wide scar that reached out across his nose going from cheek to cheek. "Class quiet down. I said quiet down." It was clear they would not listen to him anytime soon as they continued laughing and joking. He was new to the Academy and he struggled to find how to grasp a hold of their attention. Only, that all changed when a loud crash was heard signifying the broken desk and the tiny fist that had slammed down on it. Instantly the room went silent and noticed the tiny redhead they had missed before.

"Excuse me, but could you please stop making fun of my little brother." Her  shoulder length hair covering what could be seen of her face as her head was held downward, facing crumbled desk before her. "Sorry about your desk, Sensei. I just wanted to get their attention and most children react to loud noise or anything attention grabbing really."

"Tha- That's fine." He stuttered out, eyes not moving from the destroyed piece of furniture.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all though. I hope we'll all be great friends!" And when she turned to face the class and they all had a clear view of her sweet smiling face it was as though a rainbow of colors and sparkles had burst out from behind her. It had reminded the chunin much of a green spandex wearing jonin he would see around Konoha and wondered if they had met after subtlety try to dispel a gen-justsu and failing.

 It had reminded the chunin much of a green spandex wearing jonin he would see around Konoha and wondered if they had met after subtlety try to dispel a gen-justsu and failing

Seconds passed before suddenly, what seemed like every boy in the classroom was standing from their seat and asking, yelling really, for her to sit by them. Naruto's eyes grew wide when he realized the warning his sister had given him earlier about the evil monsters in hiding known as fan-girls also meant that for girls there were fan-boys. His mind racing as he looked at the all the boys trying to get her attention and thought back to what she had told him about the girl versions. 

~FLASHBACK~

"Now, remember Otouto. You are absolutely, positively adorable! And I'm not just saying that because I'm your big sister. So, listen up. When we get to the academy you might end up meeting the worst most despicable monsters that exist in this world. The kind of monster that sends even the most elite, the strongest of the strongest shinobi running in fear, waking up screaming in terror."

"Wha-What is it nee-chan?"

"Fan-girls."

"Wha? Girls? Why would gir-"

"No. No. No, Naruto. Not girls but fan-girls. And that's what's even worse! They could fit in perfectly with regular girls without even trying! They blend in perfectly until just like THAT!" she exclaimed and snapped her fingers startling him at the last word. "They fit in so well that you could think you're perfectly safe but you aren't because right there right where you can't see her is a fan-girl. She's following your every move. Studying you so she can know all your secrets. And they multiply. What seems like one will be three that become five and then ten and more and more until there's a herd of them chasing you throughout Konoha just to get you. Nap time, fan-girls are watching you. Playing a game, watching you. Talking to someone, watching you. Talk to a girl, they will either give that girl trouble or turn her into one of them. But it only get's worse because you can't escape and they will only grow bolder with every move they make. Soon little things will start to disappear and then slowly more important things but for you my sweet Otouto, they will go after what you love because it's easy to get to.

"What nee-chan? What will they get to?

"You have to understand, nothing is sacred to fan-girls Naruto. Not your school things, not your ninja gear, not your clothes that I spent so much time making for you, not your privacy, but especially not . . . your . . . ramen!"

"AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~END FLASHBACK~

"NEE-SAN! THEY'RE FAN-BOYS, RUUUNN!!!!!!" He quickly leapt from his chair.. Shocking the instructor, as he watched as the blonde grabbed hold of her hand and all but carried her out of the room without missing a step. Unnoticed to him and the majority of the class except what Naruto had missed as being the very ones his sister warned him of, was a blushing pouty dark haired boy with longs bangs at either side of his face and spiked in the back in the image of a duck. Something his own nii-san had done and assured him made him look like a promising shinobi. He was sure the cute girl with red hair would agree and if the way she destroyed that table was anything to go by she was a good nee-san. Mind made up, he decided that it was time his nii-san gave him a nee-chan of his own and who better then the strong pretty girl who had gotten so many fanboys as his nii-san did fangirls when he walked in a room. She was perfect for Itachi-nii, well aside from being his age but that was fine with him.

Little did he know, his fangirls thought his blush and pout was for an entirely different reason involving the girl