❖ A Human Today, A Pokémon Tomorrow ❖

|Wʜᴇɴ Lɪғᴇ Gɪᴠᴇꜱ Yᴏᴜ A Bᴏʀᴇᴅ Lʟᴀᴍᴀ, Mᴀᴋᴇ A Nᴇᴡ Pʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ|

⓪▬▬▬▬▬ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ▬▬▬▬▬⓿

Second Person

This peculiar story starts with Arceus, as all of you know. Arceus is the creator of the Pokémon World and is the most powerful Pokémon in the said world with the ability to change into any type as well as having the highest base stats of any non-Mega Pokémon ever. But, some of you know and even affectionately call him as (like myself) 'The Llama God'. An easily- and I mean easily, bored individual that cannot stop themselves from transporting/reincarnating (̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶s̶)̶ a person of interest into another Dimension to 'appease' his (and a few of the Legendaries) so-called Boredom and even going as far as making up a story and or reason to tell to the Unfortunate Souls why they have been "Chosen" to "Save the world" and vise versa. (Though most of the reasons are crappy as fuck.)

It's also not helping the Unlucky Souls with the fact that some of the Legendaries agreed with his method of 'entertainment', even going as far as betting on who will 'win' the hearts of his "Toys", which if the so-called "Toy's" hear this, they will NOT be amused. (̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶)̶ Neither will the Future ones since we all know that he won't stop "torturing" just 2 different individuals. But, that is a story for another day. For now, we will look at what the Llama God is doing and how he is coping or alleviating his boredom. Though, some of you also know that 'A bored Llama comes a new Protagonist' and it seems like he's looking for one right now! Let's take a look.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴛ. sᴛʀᴀᴛᴜs, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arceus is seen sitting down comfortably on his 'cloud throne' while looking through every dimension and Universes via the cloud, which acts as a crystal ball, to find the perfect 'candidate' for his new reverse harem that he is going to use to free himself from his boredom. (Cause apparently his Two "Toys" weren't enough, and probably will never be.)

Then, after an hour of searching, with him almost losing his cool a few times, He finally found you. Just an 'average' person that is pleasant and fun to talk to. It seems as though your parents had passed away, (from What or How the Llama God didn't know) leaving you alone since you didn't have any family members left to go to if the telltale signs of you moving to a small cheap apartment is anything to go by.

It also seems as though you lack any friends so, in his mind, you were the perfect (̶N̶e̶w̶ ̶T̶o̶y̶) Protagonist that he needed for making another Pokémon Crossover happen. Plus, you seem like a really cool and hardworking person since you pushed yourself to work double-time, even if the pay wasn't that great, so you could have a normal and stable new life. So with that thought, He waited for your world to become Nighttime so he could immediately transport you to your new 'home'- or whenever you fell asleep, he didn't really care just as long as you fall asleep since he was starting to get impatient just waiting for you. He even laid down starfish style on the cloud in slight annoyance as he grumbled for you to hurry up and just fall asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 1:00 ᴘᴍ]
[ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ #069]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬