Bnha Au Update

Cause someone pointed out how much none of it made sense.

So, a little explanation, when I made that chapter I had only knew two things, Asch had fire and that Leif could teleport. So I had no idea what I was doing. :/

So, for this au I'm gonna kind of compare their personalities and come up with characters close to their personalities. (I also need to catch up a lot on the anime.)

. . .

For Asch, he'd had a quirk like Bakugou, explosions can cause fire and Bakugou tends to use his quirk for threats like Asch. This is one of the two I feel the strongest in comparison in.

For Ava, I chose Midoriya which I still stand by, Ava in the series didn't have a power which when transitioning into the au would make her quirkless, so, in order for her to even get a quirk, she'd have to get a quirk from someone like Mirodriya. But a friend has suggested them being Aizawa because in the series they are like a mentor to them.

For Noi, I choose Uraraka, the reason why was because they both are seemingly air-headed and innocent sometimes. Noi took the first liking to Ava in the series before knowing that she was a (fake)princess, along with Uraraka. Both of them are more support types of teammates then fighting which is why I chose him as Uraraka.

For Rhys, I chose Iida but later on choose Momo too. Both characters are very smart, along with responsible, using their quirks to help and also attack knowing exactly how to use them. Momo even goes out of her way to create a study group to help those who are failing. So, now knowing his powers I won't give them the exact same powers.

For Pierce, I choose Todorkoi, but I also chose Momo for some reason(???). So looking back I see more similarities in Todorkoi then Momo so we'll exclude Momo from the choosing. I choose Todoroki because they both come off as cold characters that never really speak at all unless they feel needed to or feel like they need to add their input in the matter. Along with the fact over the run of the series they choose to talk more often. This is one of the two I feel the strongest in comparison.

Still, I have no idea what his powers exactly are, he just had a sword, that's all I know. Though, looking at the characters of Class 1-B I'd compare him only a tiny bit to Kendo(Girl with the giant fist quirk) because of the fact that she'd the Big Sister of the group and I kinda see him and Rhys as the watch overs of the group, him being the Big Brother of the group which is the only comparison I will make with the two.

For Leif, I choose Mina and Denki, this was based mostly on personalities kinda(along with the fact I had no idea who to put him as). I choose Mina because of how strange she was out of the group along with outgoing, along with not smart because Leif is not smart. For Denki it was the same thing, they are not smart. I still have no idea who I can compare him to. Maybe a little to Todorkoi because they're both loners but that's it.

If anything I'd compare him to Tetsutetsu a bit due to the fact they are both prideful along with Bakugou a little bit, except Bakugou is smart.

Though when thinking about comparing him to Denki I thought of a cool add on to the quirk which was being able to move with lightning which is sort of a way like teleporting.

. . .

Overall, Leif, Pierce(kinda) and Noi are the hardest to determine because I don't know if they have actual elemental based powers or not. So, until I get those answers they'll probably be stuck with whatever quirk I give them.

So, tell me what you think now that I explained my ideas more in-depth.