Prologue: The Beginning

It was a cold day, there was a light breeze in the air and the clouds blocked out the sun. It was young Izuku Midoriya's 5th birthday when his brother broke in through a window and slaughtered the whole family, Izuku apprehended his older brother to learn why he did what he did but was just left with hatred, confusion, and great sadness.

Its been 10 years since this point and Izuku has trained intensely all those years and awoke his sharingan. He applied for U.A. and was met with bullying from his classmates, someone who lost everything and gained nothing trying to apply for U.A.

Izuku ignored them and forged some bonds with several people, Ochaco Uraraka, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, and Momo Yaoyorozu. They were all great friends with Kaminari and Izuku training together regularly for once Izuku felt like he was managing to gain some sort of companionship.

Izuku soon though began falling into his hatred more, He would be distracted thinking about how he would kill his brother Itachi. He stopped talking to his friends. He stopped training with Kaminari and even when he did he would hurt Kaminari.

Soon he would have an encounter that would change everything.

"He can cure this sick world, Don't you agree Overhaul."

"Why yes I do. Those eyes will take everything just like we planned."

Two people watched Izuku training before the young boy collapsed from exhaustion.

Izuku will have some obito and kakashi in his character