Kaminari's Determination

Izuku's POV

I stared at Kaminari as the lightning around his body cracked the ground and shot off in many directions. I channeled a fire style Chidori in my hand and dashed at Kaminari, in a flash we clashed. I felt my clothes burn off but I just persisted and thrusted my hand forward along with my sword, my blade pierced his thigh and his blood shot out onto my blade and arms.

I began to pull my blade out but I suddenly felt electricity pulse throughout my whole body as I saw Kaminari hit me with his lightning Rasengan. I flew back and almost went out of bounds when I saw Shinso knocked out, damn weakling! I felt my eyes burn and then Kaminari looked like he shit himself.

3rd person POV

Kaminari looked in horror as Izuku's Sharingan evolved

Izuku dashed at Kaminari with a flaming Chidori in his palm, Kaminari channeled a lightning Rasengan and clashed with Izuku

Izuku dashed at Kaminari with a flaming Chidori in his palm, Kaminari channeled a lightning Rasengan and clashed with Izuku. The arena began to fall apart and then Izuku kicks Kaminari back. Izuku yelled out as he dashed at an intense speed towards Kaminari, Kaminari refused to lose so he did the same.

Izuku felt an arm grab his then suddenly he is sent into the ground coughing up some blood in the process. Suddenly Izuku's mood shifted and he shot some lightning out of his hand, he jumped up

"MAJESTIC DESTROYER FLAME!"

Izuku then shot out a fireball that had a interior of lightning, upon collision the entire stage blew up and broke apart. Izuku stared in joy and hatred before receiving a punch to the face that knocked him out and sent him flying through the nearby buildings.

Timeskip and Kaminari's POV

I open my eyes to see Kyoka, Ashido, and Eijirou staring at me. I tried to sit up but my entire body aches, I feel a slap on my face and then after a hug. I look at Kyoka as she speaks to me while sobbing,

"Baka Why did you go all out like that!? You were out for 2 weeks, You and Midoriya could've killed eachother!"

I smile and hug back softly before looking over and seeing Izuku just laying there emotionless, he looks over at me and I notice a giant scar on the side of his face

"You sent him through 6 buildings, he was crushed by the final one. It's a miracle he is still alive, he had been in and out of consciousness."

I looked at Kyoka and frowned as I saw a small line of tears leave Izuku's eyes, I moved and stood up despite the intense pain in my ribs. I walk over and look at Izuku, he's passed out. I shut his eyes and walk out of the nurse's office despite Kyoka's pleads for me to stay and recover.

Timeskip

I'm hanging out in class when Mr. Aizawa crawls out of his weird caterpillar sleeping bag thing, he looks at all of us and points at the board that reads

'USJ field trip'

★Rescue training

The entire class cheers out except for Bakugo and Izuku. We are all directed to go change into our hero outfits so we do just that, while changing Mineta directed our attention to a hole in the wall that leads into the girls locker room. He is going to prep but is stopped by a swift punch to the nose and then a tight grip around the throat, Izuku choked the helpless pervert before pressing him against the wall and whispering in his ear. Izuku walked out after adjusting his outfit and sheathing his sword. We all slowly followed.

To be continued

Next time: A Painful Decision