Beaten in the ass

Hey you! Get the register and take a clear roll call. There are some medical students who ain't attending surgery practices. They have been reported severally but they wont stop.
The students looked up to meet the fierce eyes of Mr. Paul Wau. He was chairman and sole proprietor of Wau Hospitals and above all he was a licensed practicing doctor who chose to teach neuro surgery during his part time.

All the girls loved him because he was never stingy on money. He also was never stingy with grades if offered what you are thinking in exchange. His son Jamleck who was studying abroad wasn't different either. Everytime he was in the country ,he could drive his father to school and then spend the entire day seducing first years.

These girls could later get dumped or ignored after two three sleep over dates. On this particular day he was in the compound but on a different mission. Looking for a serious woman to wife.  His family wanted him to marry a nurse or a doctor.

Mr Wau did not teach on this day. He kept lecturing the girls on normal life situations and current affairs. His face looked pale as if he had spent the day in a poshomill. He kept moving from desk to desk and the naughty girls got the freedom to gossip.

Annabel passed by unaware of who was in the classroom. She just started dancing infront of the students. They giggled a bit and started laughing out aloud the more she danced and cracked stupid jokes about teachers.Mr wau cleared his throat and summoned her to wait for him at the  official punishment room for rebellious students. She walked out and strolled towards the dreaded room.

Jamleck had parked infront of this room. On seeing her he cleared his throat to attract her attention. She turned around swinging her hips rhythmically to tease the caller. They were friends so once their eyes met they could not help but jump into each others arms. They hugged for a while before disentangling themselves.

Jamleck wasn't here for the normal brotherhood talks. He honestly loved Ann although he never wanted to tell her this as they were already past friends when he discovered it. She was to him the perfect woman who deserved perfect treatment. He looked into her eyes and instead of the normal 'i shall see you later' he muttered "shall we have dinner tonight at my father's house?"

He started sweating furiously as she kept quiet for a while before answering back " No I wont come to your parents house nor yours because i am already in your father's blackbook" In as much as Jamleck didn't expect a positive answer he didn't expect a confusing answer too.

She saw his father walking towards them. He was not looking up and she couldn't run away as she knew he had already seen them. "Miss twerker you haven't mopped the punishment room? I thought thats what we agreed on? Haha ! He laughed at his forged anger. He greeted his son and asked him if he knew the girl at personal level.

Jamleck was already heartbroken by the turning down of her proposal so he said " no".Mr Wau asked her to follow him into the punishment room.Here he asked her if she had ever tasted manhood. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She was starved and here was an opportunity.

Instead of answering him,she unzipped his trouser and pulled out the naughty black mamba. She shoved it into her waiting mouth and started sucking it slowly before getting vigorous. He couldn't help but moan. In his life he had also never tasted a lady so skilled and charming as she was.

Ann started getting horny. Her pussy lips started swelling. She was getting wet every second and after he came in her mouth twice she pulled off her dress. He could now gracefully graze on the beauty endowed on this girl. He moved closer  and kissed her. She didn't resist as by this time she was burning as hell.

He knew that was a go ahead sign so pushing her back he pushed his dick into her all waiting pussy. She moaned sweetly as he started rubbing and pushing deep into her. He smiled at how his old dickie was making a young beautiful queen moan.  He wasn't a stallion so immediately he came he pulled up his clothes and walked out leaving her lying on the floor yearning for more.

He didn't go back to the car but instead he asked his son to go home once he was ready because he was passing by the hospital to check on some few issues. Ann dressed up and walked to the car where Jamleck was wallowing in sorrow. She looked at him and for the first time noticed the resemblance with his father. She cupped his face in her palms and looked into his now shy eyes. "Hey boy, you are sad because i can't come to your house? Okay lets try a new game don't be irritated.

She started kissing him slowly before he got turned on. He pushed the drivers seat behind and pulled her into his laps.they kissed for a while before he unzipped his trouser and slid into her all wet pussy. She was surprised at how big his dick was. How comes his father was not this blessed. How comes she had not tried him before?So this is why women were always chasing him?

He enjoyed this position as the woman did the riding. She was so experienced. He could hardly breath and after few seconds he was cumming deep inside her. She did not seem to care as they just continued their war without interruption. They were both thirsty and couldn't let this food go. They fucked for another complete two hours before letting each other free. He was empty and couldn't think straight. She promised to see him the next day and jumped out into the already darkness engulfed hostel compound.