m i x e d

PRIDE @pride
Go to our Instagram page to learn more about this years guests of honor! (link)

💬958 🔁407 ❤️19.7 k

☁️

226,068 likes | 2,016comments

Pride As pictured from left to right Molly Hernandez, Karolina Dean, Nico Minoru, and Gertrude Yorkes are the daughters of some of the heads of Pride. They make 4/7 of the group being honored at this years charity gala.

Molly Hernandez: Molly is currently a member and team manager for Atlas Academy's dance team. Molly is also a member of The Hermanas Organization. The organization helps young Latin girls and women in education and the workplace.

Karolina Dean: Karolina is heavily involved with the church her late grandfather started, The Chruch of Gibborim. She's a leader for the church's youth group and helps with its events. Karolina is not only apart of the LGBTQ+ Community but an advocate for it as well.

Nico Minoru: Nico, like Karolina Dean, is an advocate and apart of the LGBTQ+ community. She also helps in raising money and volunteering at nonprofit LGBTQ+ organizations. Nico has also collaborated with the cosmetic brand Morphe.

Gertrude Yorkes: Gertrude is the leader of Atlas Academy's 'Undermining the Patriarchy' Club. She's been dubbed the "insufferable social justice warrior." She fights to break the stigma around mental health, as she herself suffers from anxiety.

Although the eldest daughter of Tina and Robert Minoru will not be in attendance at this year's charity gala, she will still be named one of the guests of honor (with the rest of Pride's children).

Amy Minoru: Amy is currently attending Princeton University. She was apart of the Atlas Academy tennis team and continues to do so at her new school. Once her mother chooses to step down as Wizar's CEO, Amy has chosen to take on the torch as head of the company.

☁️

225,897 likes | 2,011 comments

Pride As pictured from left to right Alex Wilder and Chase Stein are the sons of some of the heads of Pride. They make 2/7 of the group being honored at this years charity gala.

Alex Wilder: Alex has been working with his father in building Wilder Innovations, which will help in "moving lower-income communities into the future."

Chase Stein: Chase is currently apart of the Atlas Academy lacrosse team. He's created technology that's been helpful to Nemo, his family's company. Chase hopes to continue his family's legacy by stepping up as CEO to Nemo after his father retires.