1~Break up

~Sans POV~
I was working in my office trying to find a way to the mafia's hide out. I heard a knock coming from my door.

I look up and take of my glasses and answered "Come in?" One of my co- workers and best friend came in jongho was still in his teenage years but he turn out to be really strong and a great addition to the team

"Uh San Your girlfriend is here,she kind of really wants to speak to you...". I sigh loudly "did you tell here I am busy with the mafia case?" "Twice" I look up in defeat "let her in."

She comes in slowly wearing bit to revieling clothing I raise my eyebrow and say "What do you want Yeji?"

(How she looks right now)

"Can I not see my amazing boyfriend?" She said walking up to me swaying her hips."you know I need to concentrate I have to catch the mafia." I say not pleased of her doing trying to make me hard."when ever you started this mafia businesses you haven't been paying attention to me,I might as well cheat on yo-" I look at her with rage in my eyes "if you bother to do that I might as well break up with you."

"Well then I would agree with that" I stand up and point at the door."were breaking up get out!" Yuji looked at me in shock"wait I'm sorry I di-" "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" She looked at me like she was about to cry "You heartless monster" she ran away crying.

I slowly walk to my desk and sit down lazy not in the mood to work I just layed back my head and closed my eyes.

~one hour later~
~no ones POV~

Hongjoong was running to San office wanting to tell the news.

(Adorable baby UwU)He knocks once bouncing his shoe he knocks again while calling his name "Mr

(Adorable baby UwU)
He knocks once bouncing his shoe he knocks again while calling his name "Mr.San?" Hongjoong cracks open the door and sighs he walks over to San and shakes him lightly "San wake up you have to!" San blinks his eye a little bit and the raises his head up "what is it hongjoong" hongjoong "we found one of the mafia members hide outs he might tell us were they are and how to get rid of them!"

I stand up swiftly and run out the door "prepare my weapons and tell jongho to come to!!" Hongjoong bowed "yes sir,right away." Hongjoong said running in a different direction.