Prologue

Moon looked up at the three moons, thinking. Hello, Moonwatcher.

Stop it, Darkstalker. I know your conciseness is out there. Moon rolled her eyes.

Who said anything about Darkstalker? He's dead, isn't he? The voice said,

Who are you, then, if you're not Darkstalker? Moon thought,

I am your son, but I am also your father. Moon was so surprised she nearly fell off the ledge she was sitting on.

My son? I don't have a son! And my dad died on the volcano. Moon regained her balance.

What!? Qibli didn't tell you about how I hatched? he said,

I had an egg with Qibli? Why didn't I notice laying it, or it hatching? Moon felt quite hurt that Qibli knew they had a dragonet, and didn't tell her.

Oh. Qibli said that he might have drugged you to forget I existed. 

Why would he do that? Is it something to do with you? Moon thought about all the different possibilities of why Qibli would betray her.

Yes, I think so. My name is Morrow and I was born two years ago, even though you hadn't even met yet. I was born under three moons and I somehow can create things out of energy and move things with my mind. I can take people's energy out of them too, when I touch them. Morrow admitted, I think that time had been changed. Right now, Moon, you are probably twenty.

WHAT!? I'm twenty. That means that my life has been turned into a lie! I wanted to live my life as it went along, not have it changed. Moon thought, Goodbye, Morrow.

Wait! Morrow protested. Moon slammed a wall of rock down on her thoughts.

Moon wrote a letter to the rest of the JW:

 Dear JW,

   Come back to Jade Mountain. Kinkajou, Turtle and I miss you.

 And also, I just realised I have a son. A NightWing-SandWing. 

  And a minor detail; We are actually twenty.

 My son is called Morrow and he was born under three moons, two years ago. He can also move       things with his mind, and can create things out of energy. Do NOT let him touch you or he will suck your energy out.

What should we do? Get some dragons to help? Or handle it ourselves?

Also, I think my son might be the most dangerous dragon in the world.

Moon