Chapter 1

A/N: This book has no prophecy in it and it has some things changed. It's like a mini story in between two WoF books.

Go follow @IlovetoreadNoor!

                                                          PERIL'S POV

Worst. Day. Ever. I hate how these IceWings look at me! I came straight to JMA, looking for Clay (And the JW, I guess), and then I saw a sea of IceWings heading towards me. It looked like the whole tribe! I just want to be with Clay! Why are these IceWings bothering me? 

I had just payed a visit to the Kingdom of Sand, and then I got a note from Moon. It said that she had a son, and then I was like You can't have a son! We're years away from being even twenty! But then I read the rest of the note, and...

I AM TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Why? It took my life away, and now I have to fight a maniac with superpowers even more dangerous than mine? How could life do this!

So now, my life is ruined, because of a two year-old dragonet.

KINKAJOU'S POV

Oh. My. GOSH! I'm actually twenty! I mean, twenty!!! I got a message from Moon two days ago.

Me and Turtle were on a field trip to a place on the other side of the continent, and then Clay came up to us and said Hey you two! Moon sent you a letter each! And I was like; Yay! Let me guess; it's about something exciting! And then me and Turtle read the letter: What a way to spoil the mood.

I'm heading back to JMA, and then whoever threatened Moon will get a face full of pineapples.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short, I'll try to make the others longer.