Chapter 2

Go follow @IlovetoreadNoor !!!!!

Turtle's POV

Wow. I just arrived at JMA this morning with Kinkajou. And then Moon met us outside saying that we were the last ones to arrive. She explained the matter to us, about Morrow, his powers, and then she accused Qibli of doing something to her. Then they went into another cave to talk it out.

Also...

My animus power is busted.

So, no powers to save Pyrrhia? That's bad. I mean, I don't want to turn evil and everything, but it could be useful? Maybe? Actually, yeah, it would be very useful. In stories, the heroes have awesome powers that no one had ever seen before that they use to save the world. But that's not me. I'm just a boring prince. I used to be special though, even if none of the SeaWings knew it. But now, I'm just a normal SeaWing.

                                                                         ~*******~

Moon came out of the cave, fuming. Uh- oh. "Uh- oh all right, Turtle! Do you know what Qibli did to me? He messed with my mind! With an animus touched object! Do you know how wrong that is?" She launched into the sky the moment Qibli came out of the cave.
"Qibli, I think you should send a sorry letter through your mind to Moon" Turtle said sympathetically. Qibli winced. "Okay." He crouched down and closed his eyes, and Turtle saw a tear run down Qibli's face.

Hello, Turtle. Do you want your animus powers back? I can give them to you. 

"Huh? W-What's going on?" Turtle screamed as he felt a pain in his head.

"Turtle!" Kinkajou ran over to his side as he stumbled to his knees. Qibli instantly got up, looking for danger. "Fetch Moon!" he bellowed, even though to Turtle it sounded like he was far away.

"Turtle?" Turtle's vision blurred, and then everything went black.