Crimson Glove

I looked up to see what was the cause of Ha-Jun becoming suddenly clumsy, but what I saw made me gasp. "W-What-" the two figures looked at me, their dark, emotionless faces turned into surprise. The men slowly pushed their masks down their chin with wide eyes. "J-Jimin!?" I looked down at one of their hands. They were wearing gloves, and one of them were holding a red knife.

My mind seemed to stop working. I remembered Ha-Jun was still laying loosely on me. I shift him to my left arm and look down to see my right hand.

It seemed as if I was wearing a crimson glove.

My hand... was covered in blood.

Ha-Jun's blood

My best friend's blood

I was in shock. I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"I-I don't-" I said looking at Ha-Jun in my arms. I laid him down on the bathroom's tile floor. I got on my knees next to him. His eyes were open. Lifeless. Tears started falling from my eyes. "Ha-Jun this isn't funny!" I looked down and saw blood bleeding through his shirt. I held his cheek in my hand, "Why-Why aren't you answering me! You know that I-I hate it when you ignore me!"

I feel something on my shoulder. It pushed me back away friend my childhood friend. I landed on my back with a thud. I looked up and saw Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung hovering over me. "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HIM!?" Hoseok Hyung yelled at me
"I-I"
"NO STOP! JIMIN WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! SO WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US!?"
"I-I do!" I said sobbing
"Jimin." Yoongi Hyung said with clear anger in his voice, "you left us for your friend and didn't let us come over. Hoseok called you over to his dance studio but you ignored him, and you said you loved the person you were talking to on the phone." Yoongi Hyung paused. He spoke again, his voice getting angrier and angrier. "Hoseok and I followed you to the airport. We knew you would be there. We saw Ha-Jun give you a hug and spin you around."

Yoongi looked down at Ha-Jun's lifeless body. Then he kicked him. "WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS!?" He screamed.

I just kept sobbing. "Hoseok." Yoongi Hyung said, "Inject him." Hoseok nodded and walked towards me. He pulled out a needle from his jacket and shot it through my neck. I felt the cold liquid flow through my veins.

Then I blacked out.

~

A/N: Hi guys! So I was thinking that we could do a QnA? So if you guys have questions, ask away! The questions can really be about anything (but I'm not revealing my address or anything like that lmao) if you don't have questions that's fine! Okay hope you enjoyed the chapter! See ya! <3