Potty Mouth

****
"We have to use the restroom. You guys can go on without us. We'll give you a call when we're done so we can catch up" Yoongi said standing from the food court chair
"Oh I can-" Jimin started saying, but was interrupted by the main issue on the table
"I have to as well." Ha-Jun said standing.

Jimin had a very surprised look on his face. Hoseok and Yoongi found this expression very cute, but it wasn't the time. Everything was going as planned. "Okay. Let's go" Hoseok said with a smile filled with anger, he tried to pull himself together so no suspected his hatred "We'll see you guys soon!" Hoseok Hyung said as he waved.

They walked in silence. Yoongi was to the right of Hoseok, who was to the right of Ha-Jun. Hoseok was in the middle, so many thoughts in his mind, so many voices. He could smell Ha-Jun. And he loved that. Hoseok has a smile planted on his face as they walked.

As for Yoongi, he was a little less smiley than his boyfriend. He was walking with his eyes planted on the bathroom that was coming closer to view. All he could think of was Jimin and Hoseok. The life they would live together once this whole situation was over. Yoongi looked over to get a sneaky glance at his boyfriend. He saw his smile but also caught a glance of Ha-Jun. He was trying to seem manly. Trying to show the two other men who the true alpha male was, sadly, he wrong. Puffing our his chest and trying to keep his eyes from looking anxious. It was a hard fail.

They reached the bathroom. Yoongi opened the door for Hoseok and walked in before Ha-Jun and left him deal with bruise he hopefully left on Ha-Jun when he tried slamming the heavy door on him. Ha-Jun caught the door before any damage was done, which left Yoongi clearly very disappointed.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok saw how there were no people in the bathroom. Ha-Jun sighed and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms "Okay, are you serious."
"What." Yoongi said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms across from Ha-Jun. He had no intention of taking off his hat and mask.
"Why are you acting like this to me."
"You're gonna have to be a little more specific,
Ha-Junnie" Hoseok said as he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets. He walked behind Yoongi and placed his chin on his shoulder, which left him leaning down a little. Both men were facing Ha-Jun, one with a dark expression and the other a smug smirk.
"Don't call me that." Ha-Jun said sternly, "only Jimin calls me that."
"You think you're so special!" Yoongi said with a little bit of a laugh in his voice

Ping! Ping!

All three men checked their phones. Ha-Jun looked up at the two other men who were smiling at their phones. Half of their smiles were a genuine smile of love, but the other half, the other half was pure insanity. At the same time they held up their phones to Ha-Jun

I'm a bad bitch you can kill me: ChimChimJimin: Hey Hyungs! We finished eating so we're gonna walk around a little! Text or call me when you guys are done and we'll find a place to meet up <3

Yoongi started laughing "He sent a heart! Look at that!" He tilted his head, "Do you get hearts Ha-Jun?"
"I-I-"
"Don't answer that! There's no need when we already know the answer!" Hoseok said cheerfully, "But Jimin is your boyfriend right!? So tell me why you don't get hearts!"
"He-"
"Have you and Jimin ever kissed?" Yoongi asked darkly.
"Yes"
"A sober kiss?"
"N-No..." Ha-Jun mumbled looking down

Hoseok and Yoongi broke out into insane laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WE HAVE!!! I TOLD YOU! WE TOLD YOU IT WAS HARD FOR YOU TO BE JIMIN'S BOYFRIEND WHEN HE ALREADY HAS ONE!" Hoseok screamed
"TWO FOR THAT MATTER!!" Yoongi yelled
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Ha-Jun yelled. He stormed into a bathroom stall and locked the door.

Ha-Jun got lost in his own thoughts.

They're lying. They have to be.

Jimin would have tell me.

I- I love him

Jimin... you wouldn't do this to me!

You would never do this to me!

I-I need to talk to him.

J-Jimin

Ha-Jun took out his phone, holding back tears.

Jiminie Baby!! I need to see you fast! Meet me at the bathrooms!

Within seconds he gets a response. Ha-Jun smiles Jimin always responds fast. Always for me. As Ha-Jun started focusing on the world around him, he realized the insane laughter had stopped. Ha-Jun peeked through the little slit between the bathroom door. He didn't see them. And they didn't see him texting Jimin.

Ha-Jun exited the bathroom stall and waited for Jimin. As he waited, Yoongi and Hoseok were getting supplies. Everything they needed

All of the men: Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Ha-Jun. They all didn't know certain things that could've changed the future. The certain things that could've changed their fate

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't know about the text

Ha-Jun and Jimin didn't know who Hoseok and Yoongi really were. And they didn't know what they were willing to do.

Ha-Jun heard running footsteps and panting, then he heard the door open.