eight || 여덟

Sangyoo's heart was beating so fast. Hyosun got super worried for her. She really hated the fact that her past is effecting her so much, she would go madly insane. It was bad for her own self. And for everyone else.

Sangyoo was walking to school with Hyosun in front of her, escorting Sangyoo to her homeroom. Hyosun was about to reach her own homeroom but to look back at Sangyoo following her.

"Sangyoo, you're supposed to be in your own homeroom." Hyosun looked worried for her like she was gonna faint right there in front of everyone in the hallways. "I want to meet my ex boyfriend. Where is he?" Sangyoo really wanted to meet this boyfriend of hers. She just loved Soohwa so much that she didn't care about her first love anymore.

"Oh, okay." Hyosun walked her to the room where Hasun was in. She was shocked to see Hasun change a lot, "Have fun." Hyosun pushed her in, closer and closer to Hasun. Hyosun must be a big shipper to Hasun and Sangyoo.

Sangyoo felt the confidence to come and finally talk to him after the years without seeing each other. The atmosphere felt so different in the 11th grader's homeroom. It felt like it was a forbidden area where only the bad kids come to.

Sangyoo stomped to Hasun, grasped his wrist, and dragging him into an empty room where they could talk privately. Hasun was shocked at her actions and wanted to let go. But why? It was a chance to finally talk to her again.

Everyone in Hasun's homeroom watched as Sangyoo stomped into an empty room for privacy. In a hot minute, it was the first time seeing Sangyoo all sassy and bossy in front of everyone.

Everyone started gossiping about that dating rumor which happened way back two years ago. I can't believe people still remember about them dating and being all loving with each other.

Shutting the door behind them, something was indeed fishy. Sangyoo knew what she was doing but Hasun felt a different way. Yes, he had a big crush on Sangyoo but didn't feel like it when class was gonna start, knowing that he might be late. Not all popular boys want to be a bad boys.

"Hasun. I just wanted to tell you- Soohwa's gone. I loved her. But now I don't know what to do. You're the only one I have left in mind." Sangyoo innocently held his hands and looked up at him feeling his warm hands in hers. "What happened to Soohwa?" Hasun looked worried. Not for Sangyoo but for Heeyoung. Worried that something bad might happen to Heeyoung.

"She committed-" Sangyoo stopped herself to find Hasun speaking again. "What? Why did Heeyoung not tell me?" He freaked out. He didn't want to leave Sangyoo alone but he also wanted to comfort Heeyoung back at homeroom, "I-I gotta go. Thank's for telling me."

"Shit. Wait!" Sangyoo got pissed. Pissed that Hasun left her there. Pissed that Soohwa was not there anymore. She fell to the floor, crying that no one would like her anymore and she would be alone forever till she dies.

___________________________

Thank you for reading!!
Reading aloud is also great for your mouth muscles. I read like that all the time :)
Thank you so much for supporting this book
I love you all 💜