im sorry

Hiya lovelies!! Are you doing well? I hope so!
In this chapter I'll talk about San explaining you the others and wooyeosan talking about their relationship!Enjoy

WARNING:
This chapter contains a lovely couple being cuties! Read at your own risk
——————————————————————

San

I waited for the boys to sit down in the living room slowly trying to calm myself from crying. They all looked at me worried and when the tears stopped streaming down my face I told them everything.

From the day my mother went to the hospital, when I met wooyoung, when he talked about yeosang, when I got into KQ, when we started dating yeosang, when he told us everything about his past. I told them all and everything we were keeping.

The boys proceeded to hugs me and tell me they were here for us and supported us fully in our strange relationship (only jungho knew cuz of yeosang being his roommate) I was glad they didn't find it bad or weird even though some looked at me with strange looks.(some being seonghwa)

I waited for my boyfriends to come back and to my surprise they came back faster than expected.

Wooyoung was holding yeosang's hand tightly while the other seemed tired and regretful. I walked over to them slowly and hugged yeosang.

3rd pov

Yeosang slowly hugged back with one hand, the other busy holding wooyoungs one. And gently whispered he was sorry. As he was about to say it to the other boys hongjoong cut him off.

"Take your time yeosang, San told us what we needed to know and remember we're all here for you guys." He sadly smiled.

The 5 others left the room, leaving the trio alone only to let them talk about things. Once they all sat down San carefully thought about his next question.

"What happened darling?" San asked looking at yeosang worriedly
"I-I got a letter f-from changbin" the other replied looking down at his lap while playing with wooyoungs fingers.

"Oh no baby! Don't listen to this asshole!" Both boys could feel the madness in sans eyes like he wanted to kill changbin right on the spot.
"S-san?" Yeosang slowly looked up at his two boyfriends "w-wooyoung?"
"Yes baby?" They both answered at the same time.

"I-I wanna come out.......to atiny, a-about our relationship" He quickly looked back down holding tighter wooyoungs hand scared of their reaction. On the other side both boys smiled and San took hold of his other hand.

"Babyboy, you know we don't mind anything you do and will love you forever right?" Wooyoung stated

"R-really?" The smaller boy looked up surprised "yes really darling" San smiled brightly at his small boyfriend getting all excited to the idea of atiny knowing about them.

Hongjoong and jungho smiled as they watched the happier boy from afar and came in soon after.

"Nice to see you smile hyung! Oh and me and hongjoong brought your bed to woosan's room so you guys can sleep all together" their maknae smiled

"Thx jungho! Thx hyung!" The trio all said in unison before running to their newly shared room to sleep.

"GOODNIGHT ATEEZ!!" Seonghwa yelled from his shared room with hongjoong as the house fell asleep, not aware of what was going on, on twitter with atiny's new #

#wooyeosanrelationship
#wooyeosanaredating
#wooyeosancouple

??? Pov

"You should've accepted my offer when I asked you to be mine san" the girl laughed as she saw the #'s with her personal pictures of the couple trending world wide.

————————————————————————

Hiya lovelies! I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than expected :/ I got really tired and I have loads of homework!!

I hope you liked it and Dw next one will be at least 1500 words long!!

Remember you're never alone and you're loved and appreciated by many

Take care 💜