Honey we're hom- yeosang?

Hiya lovelies!! How have you guys been??!
In this story I'll talk about San and wooyoung coming back home to little yeosang uwu enjoy!

Warnings:
This story contains little space, daddy x babyboy, lots of petnames, might trigger the need of attention from lover.

——————————————————————

Wooyoung pov

[🕐] a bit before yeosang slipped into little space

I was talking with Yunho in the car on the way back home, we were talking about crazy fans and that time one came and broke on me and sans room. Which reminded me about our camera we still have to take down.

Yunho fell asleep and I put on my headphones to watch the footage of today on the camera. I put the exact time when we left and saw yeosang coming in?

He looked so adorable!! He went inside the closet looking for clothes I guess. Why's he kneeling? Did he find something? Oh gosh I hope it's not condoms or something!

W-wait Lemme turn my volume up
🔉>>🔊

"S-shiby?" I heard yeosang say in such a small voice it was adorable! Wait what is he doing?

Is he,,,coloring? Why is he acting so strange so suddenly- oh here comes hongjoong hyung...

"Sangie it's sangie!"  Sangie? Why is he acting like that is her ok? Sangie? He hates when I call him that!!

Little? A little? Seonghwa hyung is a little too excuse me what?

What even is a litt-

"Woo we're here C'mon" I looked up to see Yunho already outside the van

"Yeah coming!"

3rd pov

Yunho opened the door to see mingi writing in the kitchen while hongjoong and yeosang are on the couch.

Yeosang looked up at us with big doe eyes and right as he met eyes with wooyoung the following said "honey I'm home- yeosang? Why are you hiding?"

"Ah wooyoung! Glad you're back yeosang here has to tell you something" hongjoong said before patting yeosang's back "good luck buddy"

Wooyoung went up to the couch and sat down while everyone else went to their respective rooms. "What's up bab-" wooyoung got cut off but the door opening revealing a happy looking san

"Wooyoung! Yeosang! Omg I'm so glad you guys are here I have the best new-"
"Sangie,,,,it's sangie"

"Yeosang? You alright?" Wooyoung asked looking at the petite looking boy"oh right san hongjoong sais Yeosang has to tell us something private" woo looked at San and back at Yeosang looking for an explanation to the others behavior.

When all the boys were finally out of sight yeosang looked down at his lap and mumbled "eye nghshrngtle" Wooyoung looked at him even more confused "what was that?" Yeosang breathed in intensely and said "sangie wittle m'sowy"

San squealed at the sight of his boyfriend being a little "omg omg omg yessss omg YOURE SO CUTE OMG YAYY" Wooyoung just started at him confused before finally understanding "you're a little sangie?" Yeosang looked at San smiling and then and wooyoung and nodded his head "yesh m'sowy daddy"

Wooyoung choked, he choked so hard he thought he was gonna die "what'd you just call me?" He stared at him with wide eyes "daddy?" Yeosang looked so innocent and beautiful it took Wooyoung all on his power to it rip him apart.

"Omg yeosa- sangie you're so adorable!!"

"Y-yeah adorable" Wooyoung proceeded to take a pillow and hide his erection

The woosan duo got to know little yeosang and soon enough y'all of ateez got to know him and were there for him.

————————————————————————
Hiya again lovelies!! Omg I'm so sorry this chapter is so so short 🥺

I promise a longer chapter by this weekend but I've just had so so much things to do!!

Thank you all so much for 300+ reads it means the world to me 💖

Remember to take care of yourself, you are loved and appreciated!🥰

Take care💜