Potato Fight

So I deleted the last thank you fro 2k but thanks.
A lot of you have been asking for how the potato fight tradition went down, so here we are. :) enjoy!

It was a cold and bleary day in Florida, a rough 78° with a slight breeze.
Thomas Sanders, was your not so average gay man. He was the most amazing person on earth, who suffered from not so amazing thoughts known as intrusive thoughts.
The man responsible for his thoughts was named, Remus.
You see, Remus liked to do things different from everybody else. He thought a bit different from everybody else. This is why, he was waiting for Thomas to come home, to ambush him with a potato.
Thomas walked through the front door into his warm home, to be splatted right in the face with a potato. Thomas took a few wobbly steps and passed out. Thomas had the most interesting dream here.

Thomas Dream POV

I looked before me to see a potato on the ground. Strange. He looked up and around to take in what the sides were doing.
Logan was on the couch, reading a book, while Patton was playing with a puppy that Roman conjured, while Roman watched. Virgil was on t top of the couch watching the tv, while also keeping an eye on the two with the puppy. In the kitchen Deceit was foraging for some food, while Remus was nowhere in sight.
"Hrngg?" I asked pulling myself up off the ground. Everybody went silent and looked at me. "Why is there a potato on the grou-" I was interrupted by Roman shouting, sounding similar to Remus. "Potato fight!" Roman yelled and with that everybody around me erupted into a snowball fight but with potatos.
"Stop it why are w-" I blacked out when a potato hit me on the back of my head.

Third Person POV Again but not passed out

Potatos were being thrown at Thomas still. Thomas pulled himself up to see a frozen in place Remus, about to yeet another potato at Thomas. "What are you..." Remus smiled innocently at Thomas and walked away like nothing even happened.