Prolonge

The guild leaders were at a meeting talking about the Grand Magic Games. "I still can't believe you added a teddy bear to you and Bri's side ok to be fair I added a wind spirit to me and Ritchie's side but really a teddy bear?!?" Brandon said. "Fred is more than a teddy bear!" Silver yelled. "Its. Just. A teddy bear!" Brandon argued back. "HIS NAME IS FRED!" Silver yelled at Brandon.

"Oh will you two SHUT UP ALREADY!" Michael yelled. Silver and Brandon went silent. "Ok anyways have to discuss about somethings." Michael said. "Like what? We don't need to discuss about anything we are in good hands, we have a bunch of paper work, a portal, and- WAIT PORTAL! Silver yelled.

Everyone turned to Silver's direction and was shocked and scared at the same time. Until Bri yelled "EVERYBODY GRAB ON TO SOMETHING SO YOU DON'T GET SUCKED IN!"

Everyone grabbed on to something but Fred got sucked into the portal. "NO FRED!" Silver yelled. He let go on what he was holding on to. That was bad for other guild leaders because they where behind Silver and when let go on what he was holding on to they had fallen into the portal as well.

After everyone was sucked in the portal disappeared into thin air like it was never there.

In the Supernatural dimension

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Screamed all the guild leaders falling from the sky and hit the ground hard. "Wait where's Fred?!" Silver yelled panicking. When Silver turned around he saw Fred. "Oh there you are Fred you scared me!" Silver said hugging Fred. "Silver for the millionth time! It's. Just. A teddy bear!" Brandon said. "Fred is more than a teddy bear!" Silver yelled.

"Hey guys where are we?" Bri asked. When they looked around them they saw woods that go on for miles and miles. "I don't know where we are love." Silver said. "It looks like these woods go on for miles and miles." Ritchie said.

"Hey guys." Brandon said. The guild leader turned to him. "What is it Brandon?" Michael asked. "I think we are in a different dimension.." Brandon said.

To be continued......

Hello everyone Gina here and y'all might be confused about this book a lot so let me explain. So basically I am discontinuing the Fariy Tail Origins and Supernatural Origins crossover book because I think it sucks and it's like my first book so I am making a remake which is this book. So I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 424