A little something new

When Liza boarded her flight she had  no clue what awaited her in London and neither did Tom. They both just took their bags and in their lazy clothing set off for home. Anticipating to meet their family again. What they did know was that Heathrow Airport has 2 runways, what they didn't know however was that two flights, one from Los Angeles and one from Seoul were set to arrive at 3:30pm and land at the different runways. Tom had already informed Nikki on his way to LAX that he'd be staying with them for that day and would go to his flat the next day. Liza had also talked with the family while on her way to the Incheon International Airport. The Holland family had surely noticed something off about them while talking to the oldest and second youngest Holland sibling but they didn't push it. Also, they decided to pick them up together.

When the Hollands, namely Dom, Sam and Harry spotted Tom and Liza coming the twins started waving like crazy literally. Liza was the one to spot them first. When she went to them and was tackled in a hug by the twins and her dad she was confused, she was here, why weren't they leaving and who on earth was Harry waving like a maniac to. "What's happening?" she quizzically asked. "You'll see" Sam smirked. Liza then looked around and when she locked eyes with Tom her eyes went so wide that they could almost fall out of their sockets and Tom's face turned ashen. He too made his way towards them. When they were in the car, the tension was so very thick between Tom and Liza and not even Dom's jokes could crack it.

When they got home they were trapped in a bone crashing hug from Nikki and it's almost a miracle  they got out alive. And the same goes for Paddy, who got his hair ruffled from his elder siblings. What was surprising to Nikki was that neither Tom nor Liza had actually spoken a  word the entire time. So, she sent them to their room to freshen up.

After Tom was done with his stuff, he knew he had to talk to Liza. So, he went to her room and knocked. All he heard was a faint "Go away" and muffled sobs. "Please let me in", he requested, his own voice cracking. Slowly, the door opened and Liza stood before him, eyes bloodshot and donning a white hoodie and sweats, hair completely disheveled.

He sat on her bed , took a deep breath and started, (Tom, Liza)

Liz look, I am so sorry for yesterday.  I was such a jerk to you. I was frustrated from working and I lashed out on you. None of what I said was actually meant. I know very well you work so hard. I'm so sorry. *crying*

I'm sorry too Tom. I shouldn't have said whatever I did. You work so very hard-

Tom didn't let her complete, just pulled her into a hug. A couple of moments later a voice rang out,"Do we get to join?", the person was identified as Harry Holland. Sam, Harry and Paddy were standing in the room. The idiots got in without and noise. "You git" Tom and Liza said in unison, smiling among tears and then chuckling. All the siblings wrapped themselves in a sibling hug and Nikki may or may or may not have taken a picture on her phone since she came to see what was taking so long and quietly went away.

After pulling away Tom told Liza, "Hey listen. Marvel are gonna be making a Hawkeye film and they need  a Kate Bishop. So what I'm saying is would you audition?? Not saying that you'd get any recommendation to Marvel from me but I'm with you if you do."

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you so very much everyone. This book has more than 10k reads now! This is the best New Year gift ever. I'm literally so overwhelmingly happy and emotional. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has read this.

Next, I know that Hawkeye is supposed to be a TV series and Black Widow a film, but here both are gonna be films, coming out in 2020, in May and September respectively.

Love you all. <3 <3