The Past (part 1)

Disclaimer: This is based on the movie, so there will be lots of spoilers! As you know I do not own Osomatsu-san, I only own this fanfic. So please enjoy!

Also if you haven't seen the movie, please do! It's so good! I cried 4 times and now I love these children even more than before which I did not know was possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the first day of school, you started remembering what you were like in school and what your husband was like. Your husband went ahead of you into the house while you stopped at the mailbox. Your brain was filled with sadness as you realized that you couldn't remember much from that time. You remember...how much it hurt to hide your feelings. Eventually you had become numb to the sensation, but at the time your feelings for your husband were new and exciting.

And they hurt.

They hurt because you thought that he could never love you. You were just the childhood friend, nothing more.

You smiled for a second.

How wrong you were. Silly younger self.

Suddenly a bright red envelope caught your eye as you shifted through the mail. You read the letter carefully, smiling excitedly as you saw it was an invitation to your high school reunion.

You couldn't wait to tell your husband!

----------------------

He wasn't thrilled, but you made him come.

You were dressed up in your nicest outfit, which your husband was not complaining about at all because it showed off your ass just right.

"Now sweetheart, please behave yourself and try not to drink too much. I'm not dragging you home again." You warned him as you checked your hair in your small mirror. You were nervous about seeing everyone again. You hoped all of your old friends showed up.

"Aw, but honey...you know I love free beer!" He whined a bit. You closed your compact and glanced at your husband. He was pouting like a child at the fact that he could drink until he passed out.

You knew how to handle this though.

"Then, I guess you don't want your surprise when we get home." You shrugged as you started walking into the building.

"What? What surprise?" He asked.

You smiled a bit, knowing you got him interested.

You gently slid your hand up to your hip, making sure to jut it out to the side a bit. You turned your head to face him and smirked.

"Just a little treat for being so good." You purred.

He didn't complain anymore after that.

He wanted that surprise.

-------------------------

"Oh my gosh! (Y/n)!" Your old friends gasped when they saw you. "You look so good!"

"Thanks! I thought I should dress up a bit." You smiled as you sat with them. Your husband had seen his brothers so he went to drink with them while you drink with your old friends. "So, what have you all been up too?" You ask, taking a gentle sip of your wine.

"Oh, well I'm in school right now studying to be a neurosurgeon!" One of your friends said.

"I just got married a few months ago." Another gushed.