A Noob's Strike Back

It was a nice day at the Meadow. The birds are chirping, sun is shining, Mem and Zen were sitting on their lawn chairs, enjoying earth lemonade in the field.

They were completely relaxed.

"Zenblock, on a scale from one to ten, how would you rate this lemonade?" Mem sipped the lemonade with the straw.

"A ten, Memnock! It is Zesty and good for toasting us leaving this bad and awful planet." Zen laughed.

They clinked their cups and drank.

"And how would you rate the earth warriors?"

The noobs screamed as the infected deer chased them.

"I would give them a three" Zen answered. Kevin and Tyler screamed as the deer chased them. (Y/N) was creating chaos on the ground trying to scare the deer away. "I mean a two" Zen answered again. The noobs screamed while (Y/N) was trying to control her power. "I mean a one, they are a one!"

As the deer almost destroy them, Zen pressed his battle ball and his fist got bigger. He grabbed the deer while Mem extracted the virus.

"You picked terrible Earth Warriors!"

"I picked them? You picked them!"

"And together we have to fix it!"

~~~~~

The noobs were sitting on the sofa with Mem and Zen stood in front of them.

They were all at Tyler's basement, apparently Mem and Zen called them for a meeting.

"Boys and Girls," Mem announced. "We feel the superhero thing, is not working out"

The noobs all talked at the same time, saying to take the battle back.

"Having Superpowers just isn't cool as we thought it would be"

The noobs agreed to what Tyler said.

"Yeah, my power is too extreme." (Y/N) said, taking a drink. "I think my power could hurt someone not really saving them." She loves to fight, she really do, but if she lose control again. She could go to jail for recklessly destroying buildings like an anime she knows.

"Yeah... And there will be one side effect though." Zen explained. "Losing the battle balls which have mutated your DNA will cause your body to perish like a rotten earth fruit"

(Y/N) spit out her drink. "WHAT?!"

"What?" Tyler, Roach, Shope and Kevin looked confused.

"When connected, your battle balls recharge your new advanced systems." Mem simplified the explanation for the noobs to understand. "With them charged you will eh... Look like this" He took out a bowl of rotten fruit.

All of the noobs screamed in terror while thrusting their battle balls into their chest.

"We can't keep winning your battles for you," Zen yelled. "Okay?!"

"Why?" Kevin asked. "You guys are really cool"

"Yeah, we need someone to watch over our training and help us to control our powers" (Y/N) said. "And we can't ask other civilian to train us because that would kill the secret"

"There's a house for sell just up the street." Shope said. "You can live there!"

"Just use your shape-shifting buttons and you'll blend right in" Roach jumped up and pressed their battle balls.

Mem and Zen transformed into their human form.

Zen has a body build and brown hair, slightly visible blue spots on his skin, he is well-built, and he wears a blue shirt with navy blue sweater vest, grayish black pants and with black shoes.