Curb your Noob

Shope walked nervously towards where the boys were sitting.

"Have you noticed?" Shope asked. "There's haven't been a virus attack in a week?"

"It's just really nice to sit in lunch again and relax and enjoy whatever this thing is?" Roach holds up the 'food' with a fork.

"Food, i think it's food" Tyler said, in disgust.

"Well i can't relax, when the virus can strike any time, so must i!" Kevin pull out his red battle ball and Shope quickly covered it.

"Wait, where's (Y/N)?" Tyler looked around not seeing the hyperactive (H/C) anywhere.

"When you think about it, she usually comes here first before anyone else does." Shope pointed out.

"This is food we're talking about." Kevin gestured the food. "I can't believe she's not here for food!"

"Maybe she's busy?" Roach titled his head.

The four noobs looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Hilarious!"

"Busy? (Y/N) busy?!"

"That's a good one!"

"Ya, she's too lazy to do anything!"

"That's true, but if she's not here then she could be-"

The door was opened to reveal the devil itself. (Y/N) was running through the cafeteria with Diana Bloom chasing after her.

Diana Bloom, a light skinned girl with red hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a red hoodie top, black pants (with purple stripes running down the legs) and white shoes.

Once (Y/N) tries to talk to her, Diana rejects her and insulted her. (Y/N) didn't care but when Diana insults her friends, (Y/N) was suspended for a week.

"COME BACK HERE (Y/N)!!!" Diana tried to catch her.

"-There she is" Shope sighed.

"I haven't even start the prank yet!" (Y/N) ran away from the enraged girl. She was just going to prank Diana by stray painting Diana's locker. But when she opened Diana's locker, she found a fake nail and picked it up. She didn't know that Diana was right behind her and started to chase her.

"I don't care! It's mine!"

The two ran around like cat and mouse.

"Alright! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Jack and Kevin cheered.

"What is going on in here?" Principal Wormeramer walked in the cafeteria and the two girls stop running.

The only word that they said was, "Uh..."

"They were running in the cafeteria, Principal Wormeramer" Somebody answered which the two girls glared at the one who said that.

"Detention! Both of you!" Principal Wormeramer pointed at the two girls and walked towards to her Office again.

"Good job, moon goddess." (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "We both got detention!"

"Oh yeah, well." Diana said. "We wouldn't be in detention. If you didn't prank me!"

"Well, if you weren't a stuck up bitch." (Y/N) said. "I wouldn't prank you in the first place!"

"Shut it, freak!" Diana pointed at her.

"As you wish, moon goddess" (Y/N) bowed mockingly.

"Hn, monster!" Diana snapped which (Y/N) glared at her and walked away from the cafeteria.