Noob Cave

(A/N : (Y/LN) : Your Lair name. I put this in because apparently the noobs have their own fortress' name and me being the lazy butt i am don't know what to name the reader's fortress. So, yeah. Sorry for rambling and enjoy reading!)

~~~~~

The noobs were watching TV.

"And now back to Supertights!"

The noobs smiled brightly at the TV when it said, Supertights.

"Supertights" Shope said. "The greatest superhero of all time!"

"Next to us" Tyler smirked.

"Aye" Lottie gave him the finger guns.

They all laughed and Roach stopped.

"Ok, focus"

The TV shows a video of Supertights' cave. It has his green car, there's a clothes hanger trolley with his suits on it and lots of monitor screens everywhere.

They saw Supertights landing on his cave.

"Another day," Supertights turns on his monitor screens to screen to shows places around Cornbury. "Another chance to in fight injustice and evil"

"Man, i wanna cave like that!" Kevin pointed at the TV.

"It's a little dark" Shope commented

"You're such a girl!"

"I think Flint's lab is better"

"Flint's lab?" Tyler thought for a moment. "The one from Cloudy and the chance of meatballs?"

"Hell yeah! This girl knows what i'm talking about!" Shope gave (Y/N) a high five.

"Alright Cave critters!" A Deer, a Raccoon, an Eagle and two wolves came to the scene. "Keep an eye out for anything evil or not just us like"

"If we're greater superheroes than Supertights," Roach asked. "Why don't we get a lair cave hide out place?"

"Who wants Soda and Popcorn?" Supertights pushed a button which made Soda and Popcorn appeared.

"I'm sorry what?" (Y/N) looked at the TV in disbelief.

"We have got to get a hideout like that!" Shope said. "Only with healthier snacks and a little brighter"

"Lame" Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Hey, we've got a hideout. My basement!" Tyler looked at his friends. "And hello, it's awesome"

After Tyler said that, A picture frame dropped.

"You just had to jinx it"

"I've always thought the couch is incredibly uncomfortable"

Shope, (Y/N) and Kevin nods in agreement.

"What about the Galacticus though?" (Y/N) thought out loud. "Isn't that our hideout?"

"And let's not forget-"

Tyler's mom came with a laundry basket on her hands, "Laundry time!" Tyler's mom came in. "White load. So, get ready for bleach"

Kevin screamed, "Not the bleach load!"

They all coughed. Tyler's mom used a safety mask and pour bleach to the laundry.

~~~~~

The noobs ran away to the Galacticus. They all went inside and Kevin could still smell the bleach.