Osomatsu causes trouble

Sorry, this chapter was updated late, since I was quite busy with school work (⌒_⌒;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Osomastu POV:

I Can't believe that Fappymatsu asked me to deliver these snacks to Shittymatsu. He has done no good expect hurting Ichimatsu! Apparently I was too harsh when I was writing the letter. Well, I was just stating the facts... and you can't deny that truth!

"Ugh..." I grumbled as I unlocked the door to his room, hoping that he was fallen asleep.

When I stepped in and walked further, I noticed that he was awake. How unfortunate!

My fiery red eyes met with his... icy blue eyes. Without uttering a single word, I stroded through the room to place the package upon the side table but as I was doing so, I noticed a chair blocking me when I bumped into it.

Looking down at the chair, I found a stunning woman with (H/C) hair, a winsome smile resting her sleeping head upon Karamatsu's lap while he placed his hand upon her back.

I was utterly gob smacked.

As my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor, I stared at Karamatsu, who had a smirk layed upon on his face.

I felt anger boiling inside of me. How dare he get a girlfriend before me, that too after all the horrible things he had done!

I couldn't hold it in...This had just crossed the line for me. Grabbing the plastic cover of the snack package tightly, I swung it forward to hit Karamatsu's head, unfortunately he had blocked it with his arms using his quick reflexes.

"WHO IS SHE!?" I hollered at him.

The girl seemed to be stirring, since she had a frown upon her face as she kept shuffling around uncomfortably.

Karamatsu shot an angry glance at me, and slowly rubbed her back to lull her back to sleep.
"None of your business", he replied sternly, Turing his face to the other direction.

Feeling frustrated, I lunged forward, grabbed his hands and held it high. I threatened him gently, "Oh is that so~? So it appears that she is very precious to you. What a shame that she will never feel that way about you, a narcissistic shameless man who can't even pick up girls."

I stared at her pretty face, and then her even more gorgeous body. "She needs a better man... someone like me, who can treat her properly". Smiling smugly, I placed my hands on her head full of hair and ran my fingers through it, while still holding Karamatsu's hand with my other arm.

'Soo silky', I thought.

I looked at Karamatsu... feeling well pleased at his furious expressions.

"D O N' T   T O U C H  H E R", he warned with a malicious tone in his voice.

"Or whatcha gonna do?" I teased him while my hands slid down her back, expecting him to break down into tears.

Suddenly it grew quiet. I tried looking at his face but it was covered with his bangs and a dark shadow falling upon his eyes. I tilted my head in confusing.

"What's wrong? Too scared to go against your older brother? Well that's the best choice! Now leave her with m-" But I wasn't able to complete my sentence as I was pushed back onto the floor by an unknown strength.

Rubbing my butt, I looked up to see Karmatsu looming over me with fire- no, Blue Flames in his eyes. He got up from his bed for this.

"You wouldn't want to know" he stated blandly with anger fueling inside of him.