Chapter 4 Venom

Cookie's P.O.V

________________________________________________________________________________
Me: before you ask, yes

Spider man: we're riding the Mystic spider-cycle in the subway tunnel

Me: no, we're not allowed to do this

Spider man: and nether are you

________________________________________________________________________________

I was diving this time because i didn't trust Spider man to drive (Deadpool: we don't what to lose a arm) true that. and good thing Tony teach me how to drive.

By the way if you are wondering, we are being chased by a robot that what's to kill us like every other bad guy out there.

'this thing has been chasing us since 14th street' I told Spider man in the mind link.

'sometimes you just can't let them leave you alone' Spider man thought/responded.

I sighed, 'kinda like war all over again'

I droved the Mystic spider-cycle onto the roof . We zoomed through a subway boarding platform. all the people that's there looked at us in awe. (Deadpool: look at our awesome skills!) YA! wait your not really here (Deadpool: i'm in your story so I'm kinda here until I get my own chapter) sigh...

'amazing right? Normally we'll hit pause and enjoy your awe but instead-' I cut Spider man off.

"GET DOWN!" I yelled as I used my powers to make a force field to protect the citizens just in case the robot will attack and on cue the robot's many tentacles attached itself to the tunnel roof, making the people panic, but the robot just kept following me and Spider man through the tunnel, leaving the citizens alone. (Deadpool: weird) agreed.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that there were two tentacles coming right at us. I turn the Mystic spider-cycle off the roof and onto the railroad tracks.

"this little tentacle stayed home!" Spider man said as I turned to the left to dodge the tentacle attack.

"this little tentacle stayed in the subway" Spider man said as I turned to the middle of the track avoid the tentacle that tried to get us, it got a bit bumpy.

I pressed a button on the main controls and the two wheels split in half and when on the track rail. (Deadpool: thank goodness for that because it was getting bumpy) shut it.

'oh yeah! smooth riding!' Spider man thought/cheered.

I kept moving from the tentacles so I can keep us alive. two tentacles then rapped themselves around the front tire and this forced me and Spidey to jumped off....or fly off.

The robot swung the causing us to jump/fly to the pillar in front of the civilians.

________________________________________________________________________________

Spider man: a little lost?

Me: join the club

Spider man: if i was the paranoid type, i would say robots just hate us

Me: any robot but J.A.R.I.S

Spider man: J.A.R.I.S loves us.....i think

Me: you both haven't met yet so, i don't think he loves you

(Deadpool: OOOHHH BURN!!)

________________________________________________________________________________