Chapter 7 Exclusive

Cookie's P.O.V

"the exclusive interview is conducted for Daily Bugle Communications, by rookie reporter Mary Jane Watson" MJ said, making her camera facing her. Then she repeated her name to make sure she sounded nice (Deadpool: care to explain Cookie?).

Yes, yes i do. You see, MJ is gonna do a interview with Peter and I later today or should i say, Spider man and Mystic Pink. I'm still surprised a agree to that, but since MJ is my friend. I'm just doing her this one favor. I'm not a huge fan of interviews.

MJ then pointed her camera at me and Peter, who were eating next to Harry and our teammates, "So, Peter Parker and Cookie Z. What do the kids on the street think?"

"what's to think?" Peter spoke up, looking at MJ, "you interviewing Spider man and Mystic Pink"

I finished my mashed potatoes and spoke up after Peter, "Spidey and Pink have to be a bigger fan then we are"

"i believe you MJ" Harry smiled, making MJ turned the camera over to him, "that's awesome! But how did you get Spider man and Mystic Pink to agree to a Interview?" now my dear friend, I am lucky to have a vacation today and MJ ever so happened to ask me and my partner in crime to a interview. (Deadpool: how-) you were with me, free day.

"I can't reveal my sources, Harry" MJ chuckled, smiling at our male friend. In the corner of my eye, i saw my team eyeing me and Peter like 'the f*** is wrong with you two?'

"yeah Parker, Z" Sam sarcastically said and not so secretly asked us, "how did she get it?" earning a shrug from Peter and a sigh from me.

i really want to tell him, 'Sam, shut the heck up before i blast you into another universe' or something like that, but I'm just to tired to and/or I just don't feel like picking fights right now.

~timeskip to after School~

"so, how long have you wanted to be a reporter?" Spider man asked MJ, he held her camera and was angling it at her. We were on a rooftop as Spidey kneeled down next to me as i pretend to look like i wanted to be here. (Deadpool: at least it's better then school) yes, but personally i hate being interviewed and like i said before, since it's MJ i'll let this slide once.

"uhh, forever" MJ said, she shrugged and took back her camera, "i don't know why i'm answering your questions" She face her camera towards us, "you both the ones who agreed to the interviewed. My audience wants to know: Why now? why me?" well Peter has a crush on you and i'm being forced to do this, jk we just wanted to do something nice.

Spider man smiled under his mask, "it's important for your friendly neighborhood superheroes to know media movers and shakers"

I smiled a bit, "speaking of which-" Spider man picked up MJ and swung to another building, I followed close behind them flying to give her the Spider man and Mystic Pink experience, as Spider man would call it.

MJ was screaming, but then laughed as we landed on the other building, "that was amazing" she said, breathlessly, "it was like---"

"Flying?" I asked, smirking. (Deadpool: i feel bad for all the Spidey and Pink fangirls and fanboys who are gonna watch this) yeah, but they can be jelly all they want.

"your voices sound familiar" MJ said, oh FU- "but i can't quite place it" that dropped me and Spidey's smug looks and now looked a little taken aback, "are you two public figures in real life"

Spider man put on a deeper voice ,"This is my real life"

MJ then pointed the camera more to me, I panicked as i used a more girly sounded voice, like i was in a anime, "yeah, what he said"