His Confession

The "quotes" are them speaking and italics are you speaking.

Valt~ "[Y-Y/n]?" Yes Valt? "I-I l-like y-you." I like you too Valt

Rantaro~ "[Y/n]. I have something to tell you." What is it Rantaro? "I like you a lot." I like you a lot too Rantaro

Shu~ *makes supper for the two of you* You look down on the plate and it spells 'I love you' I love you too Shu

Daigo~ *writes a letter explaining how he feels* The next you went over to his house for a short visit. He answered and you held up the letter. I have feelings for you too Daigo

Keru Ken Besu
Ken~ "Girly. Ken has something to say. I like you." I like you too Ken

Wakiya~ *Bought you a gift* "I love you [Y/n]." I love you too Wakiya.

Ben~ *shy* "I-I-I l-l-like y-y-you." I like you too Ben. You're cute. "No im not"

Jin~ "I think I like you [Y/n]." I think I like you too Jin.

Clio~ "I like you!" I like you too Clio. *you hugged him*

Cuza~ *does a little stunt* "I hope you loved it as much as I love you." I loved it as much as I love you Cuza and I really love you.

Ren Wu~ *you were practicing your martial arts when he walked over*  Yes Ren Wu? "I wanted to say that I like you" *he turned away from you in fear of rejection* I like you too Ren Wu

Xander~ "Hey [Y/n] I like you" I like you too Xander. *He hugged you*

Quon~ "I love you [Y/n]!" I love you too Quon *He pulled you onto his skateboard*

Ukyo~ *Pulled You into the shadows* "I love you [Y/n]." Love you too Ukyo.

Yugo~ "I love you." *walks away* Love you too Yugo

Lui~ "I love you. But if you tell anyone I swear I'll kill you!" Relax Lui. I wont tell anyone. Besides I love you too.

Free~ *takes you into the forest* "I have something I'd like to say." What is it Free? "I really like you [Y/N]." I really like you too Free.

Phi~ *on the battleship cruise* *sitting in your room when you hear a sudden knock* come in. "[Y/N]?" Yes Phi? "I wanna tell you that I like you." I like you too. *hugs you and you hug back*

Hearts~ *you are walking around the dark citadel when you walked into him* I'm sorry Hearts. "It's alright. I was actually just looking for you. I need to tell you something." What is it? "I like you." I like you too.

Xavier~ "[Y/N], I like you and you are my special princess." I like you too and you're my special prince. *hugs him*

Aiger~ *comes over while you were training with your bey* What is it Aiger? "I wanna tell you that I like you." I like you too Aiger.

Suoh~ *brings you into his flower garden* "Would you mind closing your eyes please?" *closes eyes* "okay open them." *opens eyes and feels a white rose flower crown on your head* "I love you my sweet flower." I love you too Suoh.

Fubuki~ "[Y/N], I wanna tell you that I like you and it's okay if you don't fell the same way." I like you too Fubuki.

Toko~ "Hey [Y/N], can we talk for a minute?" What is it Toko? "I'm not sure how to say this but I like you a lot." *blushing lightly* I like you a lot too Toko.