When They See You Wearing Something Of His

You go into his room and take one of his shirts/hoodies and wear it in front of him.

Valt~ *You walk out of your room in one of his jackets smiling**he blushes when he sees you wearing it*

Rantaro~ *You saw him running towards you cause you were wearing one of his jackets so you ran away from him*

Shu~ *You were sitting on his couch while he was cooking wearing one of his shirts*

Daigo~ *You were waiting for him to get back from training and you were getting cold so you went to his room and grabbed one of his jackets and walked out as he walked in**He blushed at the sight*

Ken~ *You took one of his jackets cause you were cold and walked over to him and hugged him*

Wakiya~ *You went to his room and took a pair of his gloves and one of his jackets just as he walked in*

Ben~ *He walked in on you wearing one of his jackets*

Jin~ *He walked in while you were talking to Naoki and blushed when he saw you in his hoodie*

Clio~ *He blushed when he saw you reading with his shirt on*

Cuza~ *He blushed as he saw you practicing in his jacket*

Ren Wu~ *He sat and watched as you practiced your martial arts routine in his jacket*

Xander~ *He watched as you were training in his jacket*

Quon~ *He smiled as you practiced skate boarding in his jacket*

Ukyo~ *He watched from the shadows as you sat down and started reading in his jacket*

Yugo~ *He smiled as you were meditating in his jacket*

Lui~ *He laughed quietly while watching train in his feather boa*

Free~ *He watched from the trees as you walked around the forest in his shirt*

Phi~ *He smiled at you when you walked in, in his jacket*

Hearts~ *He laughed quietly as you started writing in his jacket*

Xavier~ *He came and hugged you when he noticed you were wearing one of his jackets*

Aiger~ *He smiled and laughed as he started playfully chasing you cause you were wearing his jacket*

Suoh~ *He smiled when he found you curled up in one of his jackets sleeping on his bed*

Fubuki~ *He smiled when he found you wearing his shirt asleep on your bed*

Toko~ *He laughed lightly while you were talking to Nika cause you were wearing one of his jackets*

Silas~ *He smiled when he found you asleep wearing his jacket*

Zac~ *He laughed when he found you wearing one of his jackets while singing in your room*

Akira~ *He came and hugged you as you were singing cause you were wearing one of his scarfs and jackets*

Hope you enjoyed.