When You Get Hurt

Someone hurt you and you ran home crying. They saw you run by and chased you and asked what happened.

Valt~ *Worried asking if you were ok while you bandaged up your wound*

Rantaro~ *Gives you a sucker while he bandaged up the wound then asked questions*

Shu~ *Immediately starts bandaging up the wound, then asks if you're alright and what happened*

Daigo~ *Gets worried and a little mad that someone would hurt you, helps you bandage up the wound*

Ken~ *Shows worry and slight anger while helping you*

Wakiya~ *Gets overprotective and asks who did it while you wrapped up your wound*

Ben~ *Growled because someone hurt you but helped you nonetheless*

Jin~ *Gets angry cause he hates it when you're hurt, asks who did it, and helps you bandage your wound*

Clio~ *Frowns and helps you while asking questions*

Cuza~ *Frowns and bandages your wound making sure that you're ok*

Ren Wu~ *Gets overprotective and bandages up your wound then taking you out for ice-cream while keeping an eye on you*

Xander~ *Gets angry and asks who did it while you bandaged up yourself*

Quon~ *Gets angry but doesn't lash out for your sake and bandaged your wound for you*

Ukyo~ *Stays calm but anger is shown in his eyes as he helps you*

Yugo~ *Stays calm but can barely contain it while helping you*

Lui~ *Gets really angry but calms down enough to bandage up your wound*

Free~ *Eyes start glowing gold but helps you before asking any questions*

Phi~ *Gets angry and starts pacing while thinking while you cleaned yourself up*

Hearts~ *Shows anger but doesn't act on it and helps you*

Xavier~ *Helps in any way he can trying to stay calm cause someone hurt you*

Aiger~ *Gets angry and runs off to try and find the person who hurt you leaving you there to help yourself*

Suoh~ *Shows his other side after helping you and asking questions*

Fubuki~ *Gets mad but calms down and bandages up your wound then cuddles you*

Toko~ *Worried and helps you as fast as he can*

Silas~ *Gets mad but bandages your wound then carried you to your room setting you on your bed*