What He Gets You For Your Birthday

These are all going to be gifts that he gets you for your birthday and how you react.

Valt~ *Hands you a basket of beybread and some chocolates* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Takes them* "Thank you so much Valt!"

Rantaro~ *Hands you a bag of sweets* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts one in your mouth* "Thank you Rantaro."

Shu~ *Hands you a new pair of black boots* "Happy birthday [Y/N/N]."

You~ "Thank you Shu. I was waiting to get these."

Daigo~ *Hands you a bead necklace that has the different colors of your bey auras* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thanks Daigo. I love it!"

Ken~ *Hands you a pair of your own puppets* "H-Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Slips them on* "Thank you Ken."

Wakiya~ *Hands you a pair of fingerless gloves like his but the colors of you bey aura* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts them on* "Thanks Wakiya."

Ben~ *Hands you a new jacket to match your bey aura* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thank you Ben."

Jin~ *Hands you a new hoodie like his* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *slips it on* "Thanks Jin. It's so comfortable." *hugs him*

Clio~ *Hands you a book on the best ways to scare people* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ "Thank you so much Clio. I'll look through and them out." *Hugs him tightly*

Cuza~ *Hands you a new acrobat outfit* "Happy birthday my Arobatic Girl."

You~ "Thank you Cuza!" *Hugs him*

Ren Wu~ *Hands you a new bo staff for your martial arts routine* "Happy birthday Karate Girl."

You~ "Thank you Ren Wu. I love it." *hugs him*

Xander~ *Hands you a new book* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ "Thank you Xander." *Hugs him*

Quon~ *Hands you a new skateboard and helmet* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Hugs him* "Thank you Quon, I love it and can't wait to try it out."

Ukyo~ *Hands you a new jacket* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thank you so much Ukyo."

Yugo~ *Hands you a small stack of books on how to become a samurai* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ "Thank you Yugo."

Lui~ *Hands you your own feather boa cause you love wearing his* "Happy birthday [Y/N]. I got you your own since you love mine so much."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thank you Lui!" *Hugs him*

Free~ *Hands you an arm brace thing like he has* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thank you so much Free."

Phi~ *Hands you a jacket/coat thing like his but with your favorite colors* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Puts it on* "Thank you Phi. I was waiting to get one of these myself."

Hearts~ *Hands you a journal to write in* "Happy Birthday [Y/N]. I got this for you so you can write whatever you want in it."

You~ "Thank you so much Hearts, I needed it so much." *Hugs him*

Xavier~ *Hands you a new sword with your initials engraved into the handle* "Happy birthday my Princess."

You~ *takes it and sheaths it* "Thank you my Prince."

Aiger~ *Hands you a new launcher* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Takes it* "Thank you Aiger!"

Suoh~ *Hands you a necklace that you were looking at earlier in the week* "Happy birthday my White Rose."

You~ *Puts it on and turns to him* "Thank you so much Flower. I was looking at this earlier this week"

Fubuki~ *Hands you a new bracelet that has both of your birth stones on it* "Happy birthday Silverberry."

You~ *Slips it onto your wrist* "Thank you Fubuki!"

Toko~ *Hands you a new tablet* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Hugs him* "Thank you Toko."

Silas~ *Hands you a necklace with both of your beys charms on it* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Slips it on* "Thank you so, so much Silas. I love it and I'll wear it everyday." *Hugs him*

Zac~ *Hands you a new outfit for performing* "Happy birthday Moonlight."

You~ "Thanks so much Zac!" *Hugs him tightly*

Akira~ *Hands you a locket* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ *Opens locket and sees a picture of the two of you* "Thank you Akira. It's beautiful." *Hugs him tightly*

Naoki~ *Hands you a new computer* "Happy birthday [Y/N]."

You~ "Thank you so much Naoki. I really needed a new computer."