You and me forever!

"Promise me you'll come?" I asked basically pleading.

"Babe I don't know you can't just spring this on me like I have to go, it's just a wedding you can do it you don't need me." Jack said in away I wasn't familiar with, he had promised he would go so I wouldn't be stuck with my mom and her stubid boyfriend, correction soon to be husband and my new step dad.

"You promised me I do need you, I can't stand the guy, I need you there to restrain me from stopping the wedding all together!" I said so angry he wasn't going to go.

"Listen Nikki, you can do this, I know you can!" This is him trying to get out of going, " But I can't go...I have uh... Thing to do."

" What kind of thing?" I said so mad and upset that he gave such a stupid explanation.

" umm, uh thing, look that dosnt matter right now what matters is what we are going to do after the wedding, you maybe wanna stay at my place? I mean I dought you would wanna stay in a house with two people who just got married." He said trying not to make it seam like he didn't care.

" I think I can manage without going to your place I'll stay at Stacie's house we already talk about it, I gotta get to class bye babe."

"Yeah whatever,bye."